3 - Biology (Dual)
4 - Maths
5 - Physics (Dual)
6 - English Language
7 - Chemistry (Dual)
8 - English Literature
9 - French
Original post by hbk4894
Rank you GCSES in order of how much you enjoy them.

1 being most enjoyable and 5 being least enjoyable

here are mine

Maths (2)
English (3)
Science(4)
ICT (1)
Geography (5)
RE (2)

1) R.E
2) English literature
3) History
4) English Language
5) Physics
6) Chemistry
7) Graphics
8) Statistics
9) Maths
10) I.C.T
11) Biology.... *shudders*
(Most Enjoyable) Science
ICT
History
Irish
HE
RE
English Literature
Maths
(Least Enjoyable) English
Reply 103
(most enjoyable)

Biology

Chemistry

French

History

English Lit.

Citizenship

Maths

English Lang.

Physics

R.E.

I.T.

Art

I'm reeeeaallly regretting taking art; I thought it would be fun because I'm not too bad at it, but it turns out I hate it (too much work! :mad: )

I'm surprised how many people have put history as their fave! :confused::redface:
1) Media
2) English Language
3) English Lit
4) Maths
5) Citizenship
6) Biology
7) Business & Communications Systems
8) Physics
9) Spanish
10) Geography
11) History
12) Travel & Tourism
13) R.E
14) German
15) Chemistry
16) Drama

Probably forgotten some, knowing me.

Anyway, Media was my favourite because at the time it was quite easy yet I was very interested in it. I loved the creative aspect especially. Media in college, however, was my least favourite, but that's more because I hated the class and the teacher and because I struggled to understand some stuff.
English (both) was fun because the teacher was excellent. She was the right balance of fun and serious and made everything simple to understand.

At the start, I hated Maths at first (because the teacher HATED me and wouldn't help me at all), but it got better because I proved to the teacher that I was good at it and he started to like me (basically, he hated me because he thought I was like my brother. Basically like how Snape hated Harry because of his dad, except less serious and not because he had a thing for my mum).

German was pretty bad, not because I was terrible at it, but because lessons were generally hell. It was ruined because half the class terrorised the teacher and left her in tears at the end of every lesson. Not surprised that she switched to teach music, because the people who did music (mostly) had a passion for it.

I just found it difficult to get into Chemistry.

Now Drama, that was hell. I loved Drama, especially after-school stuff. However, I can safely say that I hated most of the class. There were about 5 people I liked, the rest were just horrible, nasty people who considered the lessons a sit-off and would spend the lessons bullying each other and terrorising the teachers. I found it hard to work with certain people because I ended up doing most of the work and they'd treat me like absolute crap.
1) maths
2) French
3) art
4) chemistry
5) physics
6) English Lang
7) geography
8) biology
9) business
10) welsh
11) re
12) pse
Reply 106
1) English
2) Art
3) Biology
4) History
4) French
4) Maths
5)Chemistry
6) I.C.T
7) Textiles
8) Physics :/
Reply 107
1. Psychology
2. All the others
(most enjoyable)
1. French
2. Art
3. Spanish
4. Chemistry
5. RS
6. English Language
7. Maths
8. ICT
9. Geography
10. English Literature
11. Physics
12. Biology
(least enjoyable)
1. Biology
2. Chemistry
3. ICT
4. Physics
5. Media Studies
6. French
7. Economics
8. Short course RE
9. English
10. Maths

Hard to pick I have to say, I think it mostly depended on who was in my class and what teacher I had: Love Maths, hated the teacher. Hated ICT, but never had to work in class.

From that I took Maths, Physics, Economics and Chemistry to A level, and I'm headed to LSE to study Economics in September - funny how things turn out.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
1. Additional Maths
2. Maths
3. Physics
4. Chemistry
5. Geography
6. Catering & Hospitality
7. Physical Education
8. English Literature
9. English Language
10. French
11. Biology
12. Welsh
Reply 111
This is a tough one, I wouldn't say there is any subjects I hate. Things like History and Geography will differ depending on the subject. For example, I really enjoyed History whilst doing Germany 1919-45 that would be at the top end of my list. However, we've moved on now to Early railways.. the joy. *sarcasm*

I'll base it on the overall course.

1. History - I really it enjoy it, we do Germany 1919, Medicine History and Development and Local Early Railways. Just can't stand Early Railways.

2. Geography - Again, it depends on what we're doing. But I've always enjoyed Geography and its interesting to see how things differ.

3. Biology - The most interesting out of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Really enjoy it.

4. Citizenship - Although not many 15 year olds take an interest in Politics, it really does interest me and I'm thinking of taking Government and Politics as an A-Level

5. English Language - It doesn't really bother me, kinda just do it without a fuss. Some texts can be interesting.

6. Business Studies - Interesting to an extent, the teacher is also my History teacher and you are unable to say a word. So you just sit there and listen. Its 100% Coursework too.

7. ICT - Much like English Language, its never really bothered me doing DIDA as I'm good on computers. However, I've just started a new unit and I can't work out how to use Flash. So its annoying me lately.

8. Maths - Currently failing it, I wouldn't say I hate the subject as it can be quite enjoyable when you know what you're doing. Many say its too easy, I say its too hard. Stresses me out to the max, adding fractions.. don't get me started. It just doesn't ''go in''

9. Chemistry - I'm not bad at Chemistry or Physics, I just find both really boring. My latest Chemistry topic (All about Salt) wasn't too bad. I just can't stand equations really.

10. Physics - Bore.

11. RE Short Course - I enjoyed RE and its possible I'll take it at A-Level. The GCSE course annoys me though, no one listens in class, its all about Ethics and its basically teaching me stuff I already know. No wonder they said its an easy A.
Reply 112
1. Art
2. History
3. German
4. Philosophy + Ethics
5. English Lit/Lang
6. Maths
7. Chemistry
8. Physics
9. IT
10. Geography
11. Biology
Science (2)
Maths (3)
English (4)
German (1)
Music (1)
Graphic Design (1)
Business and Communications (3)
Religion (1)
ICT (4)
1. Chemistry
2. Maths
3. Biology
4. Product design
5. History
6. R.S
7. Eng. lit
8. Physics (awful teacher...)
9. English lang
10.iGCSE english

10'000. Art - too much work, really stressful. should get a good grade but hated the whole journey
Reply 115
1. History
2. English Lit
3. Biology
4. Latin
5. English Lang (too many hoops to jump through)
6. Classical Greek
7. Maths
8. Chemistry
9. Physics
i hated drama. so much.
Reply 117
I love them all!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 118
1. Economics :smile:
2. Art
3. Maths
4. Chemistry
5. Physics
6. History
7. English
8. French
9. Biology
10. RE :frown:
Reply 119
8)French
7)Science
6)Maths
5)RE
4)English
3)Geography
2)Art
1)Classics

Cannot wait to say salut to french. It is quite possibly the most boring and pointless thing i've ever learnt.

Quick Reply

Latest