The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Odd Future
Wow I thought you were trolling but you really don't recognise the colloqualism "gon'" as a slang replacement for "gonna" or "going to" I actually facepalmed.

Actually I did recognise that, and was just pointing out that the guy who wrote it has pretty bad grammar and spelling. To start of with I was just making fun of him, but due to the fact that the douchebag kept replying, I thought I would try and state my point properly.
Original post by Fward
Actually I did recognise that, and was just pointing out that the guy who wrote it has pretty bad grammar and spelling. To start of with I was just making fun of him, but due to the fact that the douchebag kept replying, I thought I would try and state my point properly.

Ok, reading it again... I see what you did there. Sorry.
Original post by kurdishboy94
i have 9 exams and have done 8 hours a day so far just got to do it my motivation i dont want to wake up on 18th of may going i havent done enough revision.

Good luck! When did you start? I started quite early but I want to step my revision up as I need A*AA for my firm choice :O
Reply 103
Original post by Chaofan88
Good luck! When did you start? I started quite early but I want to step my revision up as I need A*AA for my firm choice :O

What subject did you apply for if you don't mind my asking?
Reply 104
I havnt started yet, and got 16 exams to do, I passed mocks with no revision and got most of my exams after half term+study leave so im not worried :cool:
Original post by Nayom1
What subject did you apply for if you don't mind my asking?

Biological sciences :smile: Most of the time I'm happy with my decision, but I was so torn between bio and loads of other subjects (Art, English Lit, Psychology, Modern Languages and Design!) I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling jealous of people on all of these course at many points :frown:
have done some chemistry revision but am finding it hard to revise for the subjects i have less interest in :/
ive only brushed on a few things. so demotivated.
did sooooooo much work during the christmas holiday for psychology, so much that i even brought the revision stuff over to grandparents (the side of whom i only see once or twice a year).
did next to no revision for english. mind pretty set on retaking that.

come results day i really wanted to see an A on the psychology because i put so much work in.
got a C. a low C which means it was worse than my mock grade.

english? B. not a low B either.

just finding it really hard now, the only thought in my head is "what is the point if all that effort means a C, when for the uni needed you have to get AAB"...

sigh :frown:
Thank God there are others. I still need to complete homework, let alone revise.

Army here I come!
I had the same motivation problem until last week. Then I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8

Now I do 8 hours a day. Let me know if it helps. Good luck!
I've done 17 past papers for maths O_O but nothing for my other two subjects and that's only because my maths teacher scares the crap outta me >:
I have 9 exams and I haven't started revising. Everytime I open my book to revise, I either sleep or get distracted. and I have to teach myself almost half of the units because I couldn't be bothered to go college. I am so DEADDDDDDD!!!!!
I want to study, I really do, but I have problems at home :frown:
I mean, not everyone has to live with a plazma tv and x-box, and not everyone has loads of friends so loads of people won't understand what I'm going through :frown:

besides, i got an unconditional biatches :bl:
Original post by ummm
Just watched it... and it has actually motivated me! All the time I spend 'checking TSR', or not concentrating when revising could be used to make me be successful...

TIME FOR SOME BIOLOGY.

I made the mistake of watching it at 1am :/ I was in SUCH a dilemma...should I get up and study or go to sleep so I can wake up early, start studying and be successful! Haha :L glad it helped :smile: good luck with the revision!
(edited 12 years ago)
6 exams, No revision at all as I find reblogging a load of crap on Tumblr more entertaining. I'm somehow predicted A*-A's in all the exams too, lol.wut.
Reply 115
Original post by Kravez
Just curious to see if I am the only one or not. I have a grand total of eight exams starting on the 15th of May. I also have to self teach two units before then which I have never looked at before.

Anyone else who hasn't started yet? (motivation seems to be my problem, not the difficulty of the work itself)

Got about 6 exams and 2 retakes, the only thing i've gained from this holiday is about 2 stone from eating.
Revision can wait for a bit
6 exams.
0 Revision.
13 exams :rolleyes: Trying to do revision but mostly just procrastinating for the whole day telling myself I will start revision tommorow
I have 14! :sad: And mine start on the 30th of April! :woo: :frown:
Reply 119
Original post by calumsteele1
may god have mercy on you soul sir.

may i suggest... (scroll down)
http://saintexpedite.org/prayers.html

:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending