Civil Engineering in The Netherlands?

    • Thread Starter

    So after I spent a couple of weeks in Amsterdam a few months ago, I decided I wanted to look into going to university somewhere in the Netherlands as I'm Dutch and keen to broaden my Dutch language.

    I've not really looked into it much - only a few universities but I'm wondering if there are many civil engineering degrees which are taught in English in Holland and if so, where are they taught? I've found a few Dutch ones but not many English ones so far but as I've already said, I've not looked into it much.


    Hi HZ university offers a Bachelors Degree of Civil Engineering a four degree that gives you the opportunity to have an internship and a semester abroad at a partner university. Degrees Ahead can assist you with all aspects of the application process. Jo from the Degrees Ahead Team
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Tea vs coffee

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.