Turn on thread page Beta

Sex before marriage watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    what do you guys think about doing it with the opposite sex?!
    Sorry, I might be being a bit thick, but I don't really understand the question!

ReputationRep:
    what do you guys think about doing it with the opposite sex?!
    anyway.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Yeah heterosexualism is so craaazy!

errrrrr.........NO that isnt what im saying, i think dabbling in lesbianism is cool...but just an opinion......sigh

ReputationRep:
    You meant what are our thoughts on having sex with the same sex then? You said opposite before

ReputationRep:
    errrrrr.........NO that isnt what im saying, i think dabbling in lesbianism is cool...but just an opinion......sigh
    Still a bit confused, do you mean men being turned on by lesbians, or did you mean just lesbianism in general!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Only if they are feminine, not those butch ones, yuk!
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Some people don't see it as betrayal. Some people aren't hung up on the idea that having your partner sleep with someone else is terrible. And, some people actively get a kick out of it
    it is tho i wudnt like to think of my bf in a bed avin sex with some other girl then comin to me the nx day, possibly sayin he loves me.

kick out of it? thats slightly weird... ah well each to our own

ReputationRep:
    Only if they are feminine, not those butch ones, yuk!
    hehe but i still dont get the 2 girls is ok, 2 guys is not. personally i dont get turned on by wither... but hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    hehe but i still dont get the 2 girls is ok, 2 guys is not. personally i dont get turned on by wither... but hey
    Its because women are more attractive than men! Straight men don't want to see two guys, but two women is great because there are no men getting in the way!

ReputationRep:
    I don't find the fact that they are lesbians a turn on, just the individuals, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I don't find the fact that they are lesbians a turn on, just the individuals, if you know what I mean.
    not really....

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I don't find lesbians a turn on Or gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Basically, I don't find lesbians a turn on Or gays.
    oh

i c

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    How realistic is the idea of having no sex before marriage nowadays in the society that we live in?
    Do people that may hav initially planned on not doing it before theyr married feel that they have to in order to keep their boyfriends interested? If theyr not gna get it from you, will they leave u to get it from somewhere else? whats the media's role in all of this?
    Or have people changed their minds about not having sex before marriage and thought 'hey this is a completely natural thing that i want to do, why shud i wait like 25 years before im married and 'allowed' to do it?'
    just thoughts that have been crossing my mind...
    I know it sounds stupid but i was watching "Newly Weds", the reality show with Jessica Simpson and her husband. When they were getting married the priest mentioned something about her waiting to get married before having sex (he said it in a very nice roundabout sorta way, i think it was "perserved her purity"). The moment just sticks out in my mind because the wedding seemed much more meaningful.

I think alot has to do with when u aim to get married. If you're in the kind of society where you get married in your mid 20s then sex before marriage just doesnt seem worthwhile.

(oh my god did i just write that?? Puberty must be almost over!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    I know it sounds stupid but i was watching "Newly Weds", the reality show with Jessica Simpson and her husband. When they were getting married the priest mentioned something about her waiting to get married before having sex (he said it in a very nice roundabout sorta way, i think it was "perserved her purity"). The moment just sticks out in my mind because the wedding seemed much more meaningful.

I think alot has to do with when u aim to get married. If you're in the kind of society where you get married in your mid 20s then sex before marriage just doesnt seem worthwhile.

(oh my god did i just write that?? Puberty must be almost over!)
    In my opinion if the meaning behind your wedding becomes "Great we can **** now" then it just demeans the whole experience.

ReputationRep:
    many american people decide to become born again virgins and do not have sex again untill they are married

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    My thoughts exactly, if you want entertainment go to a club or watch a film. If you want other kind of entertainment go to Ann Summer's.
    Why not have sex if you want sex. It doesnt have to be emotional. As long as you are safe and dont have sex with some random why should it matter? Its not like you are cheating and hurting someone else.
    Sex is good for you as long as you are careful surely it shouldnt be a problem in the 21st century.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    It doesnt have to be emotional
    i agree in theory...in practice it's a bit more difficult than that, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    the actual reltionship doesnt annoy me, its noone of my business is it, just the fact that people see sex as throw around and use it as woteva ui want it to be, and these 'shag buddies' people have. sex wasnt intended for that kind of use... wen ur older wudnt u liek to say, i onlt had sex with really meaningful values etc than "oh yea i shagged bout 60 people once in a week! right fit n all!"

grrr
    On what grounds? Religious grounds? if so fair enough i wont attack your religion but not everyone feels that way. Ok sex is there to reproduce the species but its also enjoyable and now you can make sex safe why not have fun. Whats the problem if you are safe and careful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    In my opinion if the meaning behind your wedding becomes "Great we can **** now" then it just demeans the whole experience.
    I don't think so, but i suppose it depends on the individual. If you really respect the idea of marriage it won't be all about sex.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.