Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really need some advice. The website for the testing Agency says

There are a number of documents which you need to produce at the start of the driving test. These are to ensure that the test is conducted legally. These documents must contain the relevant information and be valid for the day of the test. You will also be asked to sign an insurance declaration stating that the test vehicle is insured for the purposes of the test. The documents are listed below:

Driving Test Appointment Letter
    Northern Ireland or GB Driving Licence
    Vehicle Registration Document
    Vehicle Test Certificate (MOT) (if applicable)
    Theory Test Certificate

but I can't find mt theory test certificate and it's tomorrow morning!!! Do you think there is any way I could get another one - if I went to the theory test centre maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure, perhaps phone them when they open tomorrow morning and ask. All you can do at the moment is keep on looking!

Mark

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine too.... my instructor knew them down at the test centre pretty well and i didnt need it... I am pretty sure you can only book a test once its been recorded that you have passed the theory! I could be wrong though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    I lost mine too.... my instructor knew them down at the test centre pretty well and i didnt need it... I am pretty sure you can only book a test once its been recorded that you have passed the theory! I could be wrong though!
    God I hope you're right! I can't afford to waste £42 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE no sweat - they had it down from last time so didn't need it again. and I passed (finally) woo hoo!

ReputationRep:
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    aww brilliant well done!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Well done mate

Mark

ReputationRep:
    Well done, thats great Glad you could still do it!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! You need the number to book it anyway, so them saying "we've already seen it [presumably had the number on record]" seems a bit weird! But oh well, a relief I'm sure.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.