Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yep, Carl is being silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    I don't think so. If they were my cars and they had been vandalised i would be feeling pretty damn sick.
    Are they your cars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Are they your cars?
    Well obviously not. But then using the same logic, you shouldn't care about children dying in wars, because they're not your children. That would be ridiculous and insensitive wouldn't it, so why are you trying to say we shouldn't care because they're not our cars?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is truly sickening

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough what happened to the cars wasnt very fair and the people who did are obviously rather horrible and slightly stupid.
    However of all the things in the world that can be described as sickening I somehow doubt that this is one one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Are they your cars?
    (Original post by Carl)
    You know children are dying in wars and of hunger. There are AIDS victims and politicals crimes everywhere.

One guy having his (admittedly beautiful) collection of cars destroyed is hardly the end of the world.
    Are they your children?

ReputationRep:
    Thats absolutely disgusting, fair enough steel them and sell them for a profit as at least it is appreciated but trash it.........idiots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Thats absolutely disgusting, fair enough steel them and sell them for a profit as at least it is appreciated but trash it.........idiots
    I absolutely agree.

And I wouldnt expect that those who don't understand why it's sickening will ever get it. Admittedly, i'm surprised people with little or no passion for cars are in the motoring forum in the first place, but there ya go...

ReputationRep:
    Can you lot please stop coming up with your own definitions of what is, and what isn't disgusting! We get it, you're more concerned with wars and children etc.

It's just a damn thread title, hardly a headline for the Telegraph.

ReputationRep:
    precisely.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 4, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.