Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date any of your teachers, if they'd never been your teacher? Watch

Imagine that you'd met them in a club (or wherever you usually meet people...)

My maths teacher is gorgeous, but I wish she wasn't my teacher

ReputationRep:
    I've left school, but I would've jumped at the chance to get with my Chemistry and Maths teachers

I would have ****ed the living **** out of my religious studies teacher. She could easily have been a model, looked like a healthy, young, not so pale version of kate moss. The quality of my homework assignments went through the roof when she came in.

ReputationRep:
    my philosophy teacher was HOT HOT HOT!

He was only about 24.

I always thought it must be awkward teaching students aged 18 when your only 24 yourself... :/ poor guy was such a sweetie

ReputationRep:
    Aye. I had a music teacher I would totally have tapped.. had it not been for the fact that I was a little n00b :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My A-level maths teacher was INCREDIBLE! Mmmmm

My alevel maths teacher.

But right now, i'd totally date my course leader at uni.... hes gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher but she was married. I've had a fair few tutors at uni who I'd do

Realistically I'd probably not want much more than sex because there's usually a awkward age/life experience/what you want in life gap

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: The whole maths and science departments wouldn't be given first prize for looks I'll say at my school but if the teacher didn't teach me, I would. Once I'm out of the school of course :lol:
    R.E/english teachers at my school... :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Never! it just wouldn't seem right at all to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE Maths teacher was ridiculously hot! It's such a shame that she was married with children....oh, and I was only 16 :/

ReputationRep:
    It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LettersFromTheSky)
    It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.
    Possibly not.

I'm 21, graduate this year and work with 13-18 year olds. I've never ever thought of any of them in a remotely sexual way. It strikes me as wrong, I have responsibility for them, I'm in a position of power. They don't go into the 'possibly attractive people' part of my brain, they are in the same bit as my sister.

ReputationRep:
    So many hot teachers at my school/college
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Would have TOTALLY done my best friend's saxophone teacher. He was niiiiiice :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    if i fancied them then y not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.