The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Yes. It was great fun but absolutely knackering!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
lol thought no one was goin to reply!

it looked dead fun!!

what college u in what wud u recommend!!!
Hi Naomi87 I've just sent you a pm have a look!
Reply 4
Aero ball is quality!! so knackering tho!
Reply 5
Aeroball is ace, completely knackering though but still great.

It was broken though last week, anyone know if it's fixed yet?
Reply 6
I'm really confused. :confused:
Reply 7
I'm confused to. Have i missed out on something?
LubyLoo
I'm really confused. :confused:

Aeroball is a bit like basketball, only on a trampoline!

Sounds weird I know. If you go into the Sports Centre and go straight up the stairs on the left, follow round onto the landing and you'll see it there.

I've not had the pleasure yet, but I'm gonna try have a go before the end of the year.
Reply 9
Aeroball is basically basketball on a trampoline. The trampoline is surrounded by a cage and split into 4 sections with big barriers, one person stands in each section. Above each persons head is a hole for the ball to go in. The aim is to get the ball over the barrier and into the hole above someone else. Then it drops back and you carry on.
Here's a pic of one, although ours is circular and blue not square and green :wink:
Reply 10
That looks pretty cool actually.
Reply 11
danjc

Sounds weird I know. If you go into the Sports Centre and go straight up the stairs on the left, follow round onto the landing and you'll see it there.

Anyone who wants to go and watch aeroball should wait till there's 4 girls bouncing....er.....i mean playing :wink: :blushing:
Bowland
Anyone who wants to go and watch aeroball should wait till there's 4 girls bouncing....er.....i mean playing :wink: :blushing:

LOL

Latest

Trending

Trending