Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I know there's been a few of these in the past, but I'm bored and I thought I'd start a new one. Humour me, people?

1) Lying awake I kept on tuning in on you
    2) Brando, the King and I and the Catcher in the Rye...
    3) The comedy is that it's serious and it's a strange and all new play on words
    4) I look like Tyson Detford, with the charm of Robert Redford oozing out my ears
    5) I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral

Pretty easy, but who cares?:p:

(Original post by Ariadne)
    Ok, I know there's been a few of these in the past, but I'm bored and I thought I'd start a new one. Humour me, people?

1) Lying awake I kept on tuning in on you
    2) Brando, the King and I and the Catcher in the Rye...
    3) The comedy is that it's serious and it's a strange and all new play on words
    4) I look like Tyson Detford, with the charm of Robert Redford oozing out my ears
    5) I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral

3)Jason Mraz - The remedy
    5) BNL - one week

ReputationRep:
    2) Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariadne)

1) Lying awake I kept on tuning in on you Video killed the Radio star, Buggles btw its Lying awake intent on tuning in on you
    2) Brando, the King and I and the Catcher in the Rye... We didn't start the fire, Billy Joel
    3) The comedy is that it's serious and it's a strange and all new play on words The Remedy, Jason Mraz
    4) I look like Tyson Detford, with the charm of Robert Redford oozing out my ears Hey leonardo, Blessed Union of Souls
    5) I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral One Week, BNL

so there you go

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.