Turn on thread page Beta

Guns more dangerous or nuclear weapns??? watch

• View Poll Results: What are more dangerous: guns or Nuclear weapons?
    Guns
    58.82%
    Nuclear Weapons
    41.18%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    Well, I consider nuclear weapons more dangerous in that they are typically deployed without the victims having any idea until vaporization. However, with guns, the shooter is typically within sight, so most people will at least have the possibility of fleeing.
    I agree. You've also got a chance of the person being a lousy shot and hitting you in the leg or elbow.

I'm not sure if anybody has ever survived a nuclear blast, 'cept Chuck

ReputationRep:
    It is not a very fair question in my opinion. However, I have voted for Guns. The reasons being:

1) Both have the ability to kill people
    2) Guns present a greater risk than nukes in everyday life

Also hasn't there only been one occasion when a nuke has been used on a country? I also can't see a nuke ever being used again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law:portal)
    It is not a very fair question in my opinion. However, I have voted for Guns. The reasons being:

1) Both have the ability to kill people
    2) Guns present a greater risk than nukes in everyday life

Also hasn't there only been one occasion when a nuke has been used on a country? I also can't see a nuke ever being used again.
    Two occasions. On a single country. Atomic bombs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if anybody has ever survived a nuclear blast, 'cept Chuck
    Of course people have, just from quite a long distance from where the blast actually occurred.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkbar)
    Of course people have, just from quite a long distance from where the blast actually occurred.
    Erm, observing the blast or being out of the blast radius doesn't count, buster.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.