The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
psychic_satori
Well, I consider nuclear weapons more dangerous in that they are typically deployed without the victims having any idea until vaporization. However, with guns, the shooter is typically within sight, so most people will at least have the possibility of fleeing.

I agree. You've also got a chance of the person being a lousy shot and hitting you in the leg or elbow.

I'm not sure if anybody has ever survived a nuclear blast, 'cept Chuck :wink:
It is not a very fair question in my opinion. However, I have voted for Guns. The reasons being:

1) Both have the ability to kill people
2) Guns present a greater risk than nukes in everyday life

Also hasn't there only been one occasion when a nuke has been used on a country? I also can't see a nuke ever being used again.
Reply 22
law:portal
It is not a very fair question in my opinion. However, I have voted for Guns. The reasons being:

1) Both have the ability to kill people
2) Guns present a greater risk than nukes in everyday life

Also hasn't there only been one occasion when a nuke has been used on a country? I also can't see a nuke ever being used again.

Two occasions. On a single country. Atomic bombs.
Reply 23
I'm not sure if anybody has ever survived a nuclear blast, 'cept Chuck

Of course people have, just from quite a long distance from where the blast actually occurred.
Reply 24
arkbar
Of course people have, just from quite a long distance from where the blast actually occurred.

Erm, observing the blast or being out of the blast radius doesn't count, buster.

Latest

Trending

Trending