Turn on thread page Beta

train help euston sq st/liverpool st watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When going to Euston Square Station from Liverpool Street... are there any escalators involved at any point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaga_kid)
    When going to Euston Square Station from Liverpool Street... are there any escalators involved at any point?
    U mean when u get out of the station?

ReputationRep:

You do not have to use any escalators at Liverpool Street station though there a few around.

But regarding Euston Square station I haven't got a clue as its relatively unknown in comparison to Euston Station (which has plenty of escalators).

Are you visiting UCL there???

ReputationRep:
    basically im @ london liverpool street..wana go to euston square.. do i have to use an escalator at any point in that journey..and the return journey?

getting onto the train..getting off..getting out

ReputationRep:
    basically im @ london liverpool street..wana go to euston square.. do i have to use an escalator at any point in that journey..and the return journey?

getting onto the train..getting off..getting out
    why?? u scared os escalators or summat? or r u preparing for the said escalator?

ReputationRep:
    no, im travelling with a disabled person.

ReputationRep:
    aha! well....why dnt u ring ahead to ask if they have any facilities to cope? and are you sure its euston sq, and not just euston?

ReputationRep:

i can def. tell you that liverpool street has escalators though THEY CAN BE AVOIDED

i am not sure about euston square station

ReputationRep:
    http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/tubem...ss_guide_1.gif
    http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/tubem...ss_guide_2.gif

those should help

ReputationRep:
    i rung twice before with this sort of question both giving me false information!

definitily EUSTON SQUARE STATION. The one oppsite the big EUSTON one!

ReputationRep:
    dont really understand them maps

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.