The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are you being serious?
Reply 2
Original post by boromir9111
Are you being serious?

Would I be asking if I weren't serious? No.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Can you pass an infection on if you give oral sex whilst you have tonsillitis?

Unfortunately you can. It is actually quite a serious issue, yet it receives little publication in the media. In severe cases when tonsillitis is passed on to the penis during oral sex doctors are forced to take aggressive measures to ensure the well-being of the patient.

As with regular tonsillitis of the tonsils, amputation is often the most effective method of treatment.
I don't you should. Be on the safe side. And why the hell would someone say yes to oral with someone who has any condition like that?!

Cure it then make up your own mind.
Reply 5
:facepalm:
Reply 6
wow lol that guys penis is done for
Yes, it leads to either penisitis or clitoritis, if the pathogens somehow get that far
Reply 8
Nope, get sucking.
Reply 9
Well I already did it on Sunday with a guy I'm seeing and found out today I've got tonsillitis.
Well I already did it on Sunday with a guy I'm seeing and found out today I've got tonsillitis.

did you kiss the guy...
i'm actually serious, I gave my man oral sex Saturday night and tonsillitis hit me hard yesterday - its an aggressive tonsillitis, could I have passed it onto him and what would are the symptoms? please guys try and help and not joke around
Reply 12
Original post by sharonreeves
i'm actually serious, I gave my man oral sex Saturday night and tonsillitis hit me hard yesterday - its an aggressive tonsillitis, could I have passed it onto him and what would are the symptoms? please guys try and help and not joke around

Hahahaha yeah I feel sorry for the guy - his dick is as good as gone. He should see a doctor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I have acute tonsillitis right now and I want to suck my man's dick so bad haha I'm not going to but I really really want to lol
Original post by + polarity -
Yes, it leads to either penisitis or clitoritis, if the pathogens somehow get that far

**** yeah dude hands down Penisilitis or DAYS ***** pap.
dumbest replies ive ever seen. ar worst he will get balenitis. get a grip those giving bad advice.
Can you pass an infection on if you give oral sex whilst you have tonsillitis?

Yes , it's bacteria
My girlfriend right now dude
:rofl:
omfg, this got necroed so many times

Latest