This discussion is closed.
hypnos
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Argh!!!!!!!! Locked myself out of my phone (by absentmindedly entering the keypad code for the pin 3 TIMES!)

Ive got this number to phone up but when i did i just got put in a queue. I didnt have time to wait for this and frankly it might be charging me 50p a minute or something. Isn't there an easier way to get into a locked phone?
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hypnos)
Argh!!!!!!!! Locked myself out of my phone (by absentmindedly entering the keypad code for the pin 3 TIMES!)

Ive got this number to phone up but when i did i just got put in a queue. I didnt have time to wait for this and frankly it might be charging me 50p a minute or something. Isn't there an easier way to get into a locked phone?
what network u on?
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hypnos)

Nope, you'll just have to be patient! My brother did that, and ended up having to get a new SIM card :eek: I think my sis did it too, though, and she got told the number. When you have the number, don't lose it, 'cos you can use it the next time you get locked out of it. If there is a next time
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Nope, you'll just have to be patient! My brother did that, and ended up having to get a new SIM card :eek: I think my sis did it too, though, and she got told the number. When you have the number, don't lose it, 'cos you can use it the next time you get locked out of it. If there is a next time
no there is a quicker way ( i used to wurk in a phone shop) if ya tell me what netwurk it is i cn give ya a free number hopefully!!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
no there is a quicker way ( i used to wurk in a phone shop) if ya tell me what netwurk it is i cn give ya a free number hopefully!!
:eek: We all know who to go to if we have problems with our phones then!
beckiodd
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)

can give me the free number im on o2 and i locked my fone and cnt unlock it thanx
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by beckiodd)
can give me the free number im on o2 and i locked my fone and cnt unlock it thanx
lol, look at the date of that guy's post- i don't think he's even around anymore!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (186)
33.45%
Receiving them online / by email (277)
49.82%
I still don't know (93)
16.73%

Watched Threads