The Student Room Group

Textile Design at Glasgow School of Art or Edinburgh College of Art

I have recently been offered places in both art schools and am completely torn on where to choose. Any opinions or knowledge on which place is better (for textile design in particular)? Also, has anyone else been offered a place that they have accepted at either of these schools?
Reply 1
Hello, I've just noticed that this was posted in 2012... And I'm curious to know which uni you chose and was it a good idea? I've applied for Glasgow school of art and I'm waiting to know if I've got in or not.... -.- I really want to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi!
I chose GSA! It was more handy for me as I already live in Glasgow and plus I knew it was a good place to go to as my sister also went.. I'm really happy with my choice, the course is excellent and having lots of fun so far! Met a lot of really nice people and the lecturers that I've got are all really good so no regrets in the decision! What course have you applied to? Good luck with your application :smile: I know how nerve racking it is, the wait was the worst part!
Reply 3
Original post by gillyloo6
Hi!
I chose GSA! It was more handy for me as I already live in Glasgow and plus I knew it was a good place to go to as my sister also went.. I'm really happy with my choice, the course is excellent and having lots of fun so far! Met a lot of really nice people and the lecturers that I've got are all really good so no regrets in the decision! What course have you applied to? Good luck with your application :smile: I know how nerve racking it is, the wait was the worst part!

Hello :smile: Thank you for replying! I'm really glad to hear that your happy with your choice! I'm so nervous, I just want to know! I've applied for a textiles degree, thank you i may need the luck!

Quick Reply

Latest