Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Printer help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Can someone please help my printer is not working and i really need to use it
    The printer is a 3 in one Epson stylus SX425W. Its Wifi and i went through all the trubleshooting and did everything i could. I printed the network status check and it says that its conencted but says *signal strength is low. A router/access point channel conflict had been detected, If you have problems printing or scanning improve your wirles network enviroment.

my printer is right next to my computer but i do not have a led with me so i can nto connect them that way, any suggestions need it badly.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    try turning off your router for a bit, this happened to me aswell when I first set up my printer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swaggiee)
    try turning off your router for a bit, this happened to me aswell when I first set up my printer
    okay thanks i will go try that now

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 11, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.