The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
chocolatecheese
OMG!!!!!! POGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

POGS WERE THE BEST!!!

god how i love the toys we had when we were kiddies ....(lol...all that time ago..."back in our day..." god i sound like my nan :p: )

OMGOSH i juuuust remembered pogs, they were toooooo coool i used to have the board game, that was cool.
Reply 41
But it is so true!! It does feel like the whole "back in our day" when childeren were innocent!!!

Nowadays, it's all about ipods and mobile phones. A generation of lost youth!!!
McDonalds toys were great too! how did i forget them! i use to have hundreds....but i dont know how...i dont remember eating hundreds of happy meals...or did i???:confused: *looks down suspiciously at belly*
Clarence
But it is so true!! It does feel like the whole "back in our day" when childeren were innocent!!!

:rolleyes: so, so true ....
Reply 44
Clarence

Probably because the only toys they have are bad remakes of ours. :p: The new Puppy In My Pockets are furry and have big heads, the new Littlest Pet Shop toys have ugly big heads, the new Polly Pockets are huge...
nuclearbuddha
Ooh, I collect Kinder egg toys too. I only need Plankton to finish the SpongeBob SquarePants set. :biggrin: And 2 more pirate snails.

hehe i have the whole collection of those blue sharks, the terapins, and god knows what else....(but they were from years ago now :p: )
Reply 46
It's because obesity is becoming more common so they have to make bigger toys hahahaha.

Sorry....quite insensitive. but still funny.
im sure the lads (and maybe the girls) on here will remember football stickers....everyone use to fight of the "shiney ones" :biggrin:
Reply 48
Clarence
It's because obesity is becoming more common so they have to make bigger toys hahahaha.

Sorry....quite insensitive. but still funny.

:biggrin:

Imagine those fat hands trying to pick up the original Polly Pockets...
nuclearbuddha

so THATS why they have made them so big! :p:
Reply 50
nuclearbuddha

:toofunny:
Reply 51
but they are pocket... not.. polly rucksack...

POGS

i have 1 my little pony.. or what i could find. i used to have one that had babies!
anyone remember Tazo's ? you use to get them out of Walkers crisps....they had all the Loony Toons on :biggrin: ....then they brought out star wars ones (but they wern't as good IMO)
Reply 53
pumpkin7
but they are pocket... not.. polly rucksack...

Lollercoaster, so true. :p: In 5 years they'll be Polly Suitcase.
Reply 54
omg omg omg. stop.

those jelly alien things that people thought if you put them in the freezer then they would become pregnant!!

and the yo yo craze!!! walking the dog, spinning etc....
Reply 55
I still have a hundred plus tazos in other room! :biggrin: Never built owt though.
I also had a lot of those My Pet Alien things! :biggrin:
Reply 56
chocolatecheese
anyone remember Tazo's ? you use to get them out of Walkers crisps....they had all the Loony Toons on :biggrin: ....then they brought out star wars ones (but they wern't as good IMO)

Ooh, were they the ones with the little slits in the sides so that you could stick them together?
Reply 57
Clarence

I never got the hang of all that. I felt so uncool at breaktimes. :frown:
My God! I completley forgot about Pogs, pollypockets and the alien 'things'... I used to collect the pollypocket rings...
Clarence
omg omg omg. stop.

those jelly alien things that people thought if you put them in the freezer then they would become pregnant!!

where the hell did that crazy idea come from? i remember my cousins coming round my house telling me about alliens getting pregnat in the freezer....strange!!!!!!!

THE YO-YO's!!!! you HAD to have a light up yo-yo....with lots of flashing lights and cool (or weird) noises! :biggrin:

Latest