Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Clarence)
You dirty slob. There is no excuse!

hehe
:p:
I don't really collect anything, i used to collect stickers, pogs, tamagotchis, yoyos etc, all that stuff. And i have one of the most gigantic collections of Disney teddies, dvds and videos..but i suppose that's about it really.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh, i also keep all the letters, postcards and things that friends have given me, but everyone does, that's not a proper collection :eek:
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
Oh, i also keep all the letters, postcards and things that friends have given me, but everyone does, that's not a proper collection :eek:
i used to keep all of my birthday cards.. i had every single one since i was born lol! now i just keep my boyfriends cards
beff...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i used to be OBSESSED with yoyo's. They still are pretty cool i wonder if i have any hanging around. I used to collect sooo many stickers, all those ones you buy in lil packs of 5/6 from woolworths and you used to be SOO excited when you got a cool shiny one
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have memory boxes!!! Useless waste of space to be honest, but sometimes it's nice to look back and think "damn, i was so stupid"!!!
Jonathan*
Report 12 years ago
I have a memory box thing not got many toys in know a tamagotchi, one action man rest are in the loft,pogs and a yoyo i think. Ive got newspapers in there from september 11th 12th 13th and for that whole week. Got some from the tsunami and one from last may when liverpool won the champs league.
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a green furby....and i had a pink one....they were great! you could play hide n seek with them and everything!

Pokemon cards....who ever came up with that idea must be a very rich man (or woman) now...i had loads...i've got them in a folder n everything .....the shiny ones were the best! evryone use to fight over them..... i never actually played the came with them though.....just tried to get the whole set.

speaking of memory boxes, i have one too ...i looked in there last night, and i have found loads of beer mats!? i can't remember collecting them!
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhh beer mats!! Still doesn't beat my 120 pub glasses collection!!
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*plays with posts*

(Original post by MrSornia)
I have zig from zig and zag
(Original post by ZigZag)
Please god tell me you're joking.
:p:

I used to collect Corrs stuff, now I stick to buying new albums.
My postcard collections with adds on (like the ones you find in cinemas) has grown a fair bit as well. :cool: (I only take the funny/cool ones, think I'm close to 100 now and started 2 years ago or sth.)
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Clarence)
ahhh beer mats!! Still doesn't beat my 120 pub glasses collection!!
a few of my friends and family have a few pub glasses....but non of them have any where near 120!! Maybe you should be put it the record books for such an achievment! :p:
CalculusMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Used to collect (over the years..): Pokemon Cards, Coins, Stamps, Pogs, Beanies (have 2,000+ in my loft lol) and the list goes on....

At the moment, it seems to be text books that I think will be of some use to me.

Does anyone collect The Turds figures (http://www.theturds.com/)?
Showsni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, since the Collector's badge was the blatantly easiest to get Cub Scout badge and you could get multiple ones, I've got a collection of bookmarks and a collection of bottle tops for the badges.
I've also got a collection of Pokémon cards (not the Topps ones, the actual TCG), Magic the Gathering cards, pound coins with different tails + interestingly tailed coins, books... I've got lots of books... and a fair few computer games...

Edit: oh, and type 2 pogs. I've got enough to complete the collection, if I could find anyone to swap with for the last few...
Cain
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Absolutely nothing. I feel left out
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I collect magazines now - mostly snowboarding ones.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MrSornia)
Inspired by comforting thread
What things did you used to or now collect? I have a 40ish collection of snowdomes or snowglobes etc, though I've broken 3 Most recent by a stray errant dart going in the shelves.
I also as a kid used to collect cuddly toys; I have zig from zig and zag, sonic the hedgehog, gordon the gopher, babar, and many others-it was always fun to get one at xmas or birthday.
Also back then I used to collect strange stationery; I had about 10 weird pencil sharpeners like a dinosaur, skateboard, and things-they were fun lol.
I've collected quite a few things in my time...

• Stamps
  • Coins
  • Rocks
  • plates
  • models

The list goes on really... I was a big collector when I was small, but mostly of worthless junk :p:
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
I've collected quite a few things in my time...

• Stamps
  • Coins
  • Rocks
  • plates
  • models

The list goes on really... I was a big collector when I was small, but mostly of worthless junk :p:

im sure its not junk it must have meant something to you if you collected it!
crazy_jojo
Report 12 years ago
i used to love collecting the mcdonalds toys ive got loadsa snoopies :-) im more for cuddley bears now ive got about 500 beanies ty babies there gorgeous :-p
xxxx
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by chocolatecheese)
im sure its not junk it must have meant something to you if you collected it!
Well ok, to rephrase that nothing worth very much :p:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.51%
No (528)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise