What makes a person annoying? Watch

RedDragon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Is it their habits, their personality, do you just find them annoying, or are you annoying person who could shed some light on this.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Different people find different traits annoying. It depends on your own personality and whether it clashes with someone elses.
Sopheh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's ironic, but I find your signature quite annoying. Sorry, I think it's because it's so big. No offense.

That's what annoys me, when people insult you then say 'no offense' just because they don't want you to hate them. like "You're ugly and I hate you. No offense." It's obviously still offensive.

Oh and people who can't spell, and have no idea how to use grammar (or don't use it at all). Maybe because I'm an English student. And obsessive about things like that.

And people who think they're really 'random' and 'crazy' when they're really just loud-mouthed attention seekers who can't speak English properly.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think liverpool FC suck. No offence

:rollseyes:
RedDragon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Who do you support then....?
Man u, Chelsea.......er.....Arsenal
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hm.. people who use text talk annoy the HELL out of me... i mean, come on. how hard is it to type out 'you' or 'too' properly? why do they feel the need to neglect vowels!?

also, people who spell friend, 'freind'.. i mean, come on. how stupid do you have to be?

i also detest people who think they are individual, but they arel really just part of the group.. like emo's.. oh god they annoy me. i mean, myspace is crawling with them.. so many posers...
also, on myspace (yes i use it but that doesn't mean i am one of the posers), the people who post bulletins saying 'omg comment me, plsplsplsplpsl'.. some people post, like, 10 a day, and it's like..ENOUGH! :mad:

so yeah.. that was a fun rant.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Drunken football supporters - there should be a law that allows on the spot shooting of said idiots.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
hm.. people who use text talk annoy the HELL out of me... i mean, come on. how hard is it to type out 'you' or 'too' properly? why do they feel the need to neglect vowels!?

also, people who spell friend, 'freind'.. i mean, come on. how stupid do you have to be?

i also detest people who think they are individual, but they arel really just part of the group.. like emo's.. oh god they annoy me. i mean, myspace is crawling with them.. so many posers...
also, on myspace (yes i use it but that doesn't mean i am one of the posers), the people who post bulletins saying 'omg comment me, plsplsplsplpsl'.. some people post, like, 10 a day, and it's like..ENOUGH! :mad:

so yeah.. that was a fun rant.
Yeh that emo/myspace thing annoys me too!
And hyprocrites. And people who only care about themselves all the time.
George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RedDragon)
Is it their habits, their personality, do you just find them annoying, or are you annoying person who could shed some light on this.
It has to be immaturity and childishness for me.
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People who take life too seriously.

Literally.

ha ha.
maoam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
attention seekers they bug the hell out of me, and the fools who say i've bought these shoes so you can't buy them , er the whole point of highstreet is that its available to the rich and poor if you want something "original" then get something designer. Oh and people who pretend they have an eating disorder to get attention :rolleyes: i'm just describing this girl at my college now sorry

maoam x
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh all those skinny minnies that complain that theyre fat....that also drives me crazy!
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RedDragon)
Who do you support then....?
Man u, Chelsea.......er.....Arsenal
newcastle united
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I find those who always correct ones grammar very annoying. Also, people who change a topic 180 degrees to an entirely different one.

Also -
Arrogant, ignorant, big-headed and too politically correct individuals annoy me aswell.
dede
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People who ask dumb questions annoy me.

Oh, and also people who have no social skills.

And righteous people.
screenager
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sopheh)
It's ironic, but I find your signature quite annoying. Sorry, I think it's because it's so big. No offense.

That's what annoys me, when people insult you then say 'no offense' just because they don't want you to hate them. like "You're ugly and I hate you. No offense." It's obviously still offensive.

Oh and people who can't spell, and have no idea how to use grammar (or don't use it at all). Maybe because I'm an English student. And obsessive about things like that.

And people who think they're really 'random' and 'crazy' when they're really just loud-mouthed attention seekers who can't speak English properly.
We're not American here, no offence of course . I get annoyed by people who ask me too many questions or people who tell bad stories just to fill awkward silences, there is a reason why I'm not speaking to them.
dede
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rewmck)
We're not American here, no offence of course . I get annoyed by people who ask me too many questions or people who tell bad stories just to fill awkward silences, there is a reason why I'm not speaking to them.
Awkward silences are the BEST. Seriously, I love them. Awkward moments in general are just so funny.
dave
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The one thing that I find particularly obnoxious about some people is their intolerance towards others.
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It is the way they make crappy threads.
Freckles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I find people annoying who aren't being themselves. I have this friend who is perfectly who she is when we're alone but when others are around, she tries to act like me. What the hell? That annoys me to death. Just be who you are for God's sake! I hate people who calculate their behaviour to get certain reactions :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%
No I don't (561)
48.57%

Watched Threads