Bodybuilding society Watch

ElWilson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi,

http://www.nicemuscle.com/russian-be...wder-80353.htm

After reading this; should I drink the gallon per day or spread it out?;Should I just drink it before/after workout and before bedtime? When should I drink it? Should I drink it on non-workout days?

Cheers.
freshapple
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the old man told me it's cheating when you start taking supplements. the natural bodybuilder never looses shape unless he/she starts messing with stuff like this. stay away from it, that's my advice.
P1mP
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by ElWilson)
Hi,

http://www.nicemuscle.com/russian-be...wder-80353.htm

After reading this; should I drink the gallon per day or spread it out?;Should I just drink it before/after workout and before bedtime? When should I drink it? Should I drink it on non-workout days?

Cheers.
Firstly, weight gainers aren't really good because they are packed with sugar and crap=overrated and overpriced, so I wouldnt advise it
Secondly, to take that amount of servings is noo wayy good
If you wanna gain mass/weight how about you invest in some whey protein and add half a cup of oats in a blender and drink that twice a day..thts seem better option for me dude..but its ur choice
PS dont neglect ur diet, cuz alotta ppl tend to do that esp when they taking shakes etc..
CorpusNinja
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hed~kandi)
Although, I just wanted to ask, he told me to do 2 sets of 12 for each exercise, instead I do 4 sets of 6, as this enables me to lift slightly heavier. Is this OK? Or is 2x12 best?? Thanks
Are you practically crying at the end of the 6th rep? if not you should probably aim for 8 with a weight that will ensure you CANNOT PHYSICALLY DO ANY MORE REPS! good luck buddy.

PS watch pumping iron - but don't try and emulate the training there just yet, its manic...
"Hurricane"
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello Everybody,
I would like to join.
I hit the gym 4 times a week. I do serious bodybuilding/weightlifting. Im more into very low reps in the further sets. It's been working great for me. Im 85kgs at a height of 1.72m, I have 16in bis, 46in chest,... I bench press 140 kgs (315lb), finish up the weights on my pull down machine, can do inclines with 90lb dumbells for 6 reps. Anyway, I've been training for about a year and a half, I would be glad to join.
I would appreciate any comments. I always think Im still a rookie and need a lot to accomplish my goals. Note: I'm still 17.
What about you guys in here??
P1mP
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Aburumman)
Hello Everybody,
I would like to join.
I hit the gym 4 times a week. I do serious bodybuilding/weightlifting. Im more into very low reps in the further sets. It's been working great for me. Im 85kgs at a height of 1.72m, I have 16in bis, 46in chest,... I bench press 140 kgs (315lb), finish up the weights on my pull down machine, can do inclines with 90lb dumbells for 6 reps. Anyway, I've been training for about a year and a half, I would be glad to join.
I would appreciate any comments. I always think Im still a rookie and need a lot to accomplish my goals. Note: I'm still 17.
What about you guys in here??
Go to societies, boybuilding societyandclick on join tthis soc..butas no1has done tht yet every1is an unofficialmember lol...
Welcome 12th member..(I think)
BTW yourstats are impressive:eek: for a 17 yr old
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by P1mP)
Go to societies, boybuilding societyandclick on join tthis soc..butas no1has done tht yet every1is an unofficialmember lol...
Welcome 12th member..(I think)
BTW yourstats are impressive:eek: for a 17 yr old
Thanx man, but I still feel a rookie when I see someone big. And although Im still 17, it depresses me when I Know that Arnold was Mr. Universe with 19in arms at 19 years of age!!!!
Justintabib
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Did you people watch Mr Olympia contest 2005? Ronnie Coleman became Mr Olympia for the 8th time beating Arnold's record of 7 times! And Ronnie did it at 42!! I wonder how you can still keep your muscles so tight after 40 ...
Jay Cutler became 2nd for the 4th or 5th time! looked very angry though!
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Justintabib)
I wonder how you can still keep your muscles so tight after 40 ...
One word: STEROIDS!!!
CorpusNinja
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
coleman has an obscene gut due to growth hormone and what not. no way should he be mr olympia. give it to cutler.
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think the greatest bodybuilder ever is Arnold. He was big, yet symmetric and proportionate unlike our current Mr. Olympia, who seems to lack proportion, not to mention his "obscene gut".
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Guys, why is this society very inactive?? And unofficial?? I think we should work on it to make it better.
CorpusNinja
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hurricane)
I think the greatest bodybuilder ever is Arnold. He was big, yet symmetric and proportionate unlike our current Mr. Olympia, who seems to lack proportion, not to mention his "obscene gut".
i agree. Arnold will live as a legend in the history books. Pumping Iron was inspirational to say the least. its not like seeing a training video, just the presence of the man. and he's not repulsive like some of today's guys - you can see why no one would want the kind of vascularity coleman has.
Justintabib
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
arnold was,is & forever will be truly inspiring.

but then again there are ppl who would want to surpass coleman ... & get inspirations from him ... he's a police officer btw...I doubt if anyone would dare to mess with him!
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Inactive because most of it was members slating each other. Kinda ruined it all.
Justintabib
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
members slating each other? talk about respect & admiration in bodybuilding ...
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aye, oh well.

Im not sure if the leader still even comes here anymore.
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Justintabib)
coleman ... he's a police officer btw...I doubt if anyone would dare to mess with him!
lol
Not me
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by biggie-n)
i agree. Arnold will live as a legend in the history books. Pumping Iron was inspirational to say the least. its not like seeing a training video, just the presence of the man. and he's not repulsive like some of today's guys - you can see why no one would want the kind of vascularity coleman has.
Pumping Iron is just great, I have it. Bodybuilding is supposed to be a combination between sports and art. It is art, just like Arnold said , because you sculpt your own body!! Talk about nowaday bodybuilders, one word to describe many of them: shi**y!! BTW, most of them lack real power:eek: , I read an article about that.
"Hurricane"
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lapsaJ)
Inactive because most of it was members slating each other. Kinda ruined it all.
We should try to resurrect it!! Each one of us could at least visit once a day, and post replies.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads