The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
And..workout lyk an animal;P
P1mP
Dont worry i was the same
Once i lost 4KG in a week

my weight goes up and down by 2/3kg in a couple of days once in a while. thats a big change overnight!!!:eek: its mildly scary
Reply 462
biggie-n
my weight goes up and down by 2/3kg in a couple of days once in a while. thats a big change overnight!!!:eek: its mildly scary

Did you just take a big ****?
Reply 463
Elipsis
Did you just take a big ****?

:toofunny:
lol. whey does give me the runs tbh. anyone else have that?
Reply 465
cant say they do
hmm well my gym instructor gets that too apparently. oh well must be round where i live then.
Reply 467
biggie-n
lol. whey does give me the runs tbh. anyone else have that?

What whey are you using?

Ive heard maximuscle and some others are notorious for giving people either the run or toxic farts!

I use unflavoured and also Reflex Raspberry, both fantastic.
Stone
What whey are you using?

Ive heard maximuscle and some others are notorious for giving people either the run or toxic farts!

I use unflavoured and also Reflex Raspberry, both fantastic.

i was on an unflavoured complex (whey, glutamine, some carbs) from myprotein.co.uk and Prolab whey. but its fine now, no worries!:biggrin:
Reply 469
Any of you ordered whey from bulkpowders?

Their couriers are taking ages with delivering. Ordered on friday and nothing has come.........yet. Just got whey, cee, glutamine and taurine. I only ordered from them just to see what they were like, probably wont use them again for a while, well not until they change their couriers.

Use myprotein.co.uk, fantastic service and quick delivery time. 'MP2337' if you give this code too, you get a discount.
yeah myprotein.co.uk rocks (my world)
Reply 471
Aye, can't wait till MP release their new shakers though. Their crappy screw and click one is getting worse and worse for me.
nah i got a proper usn one. the buchsteiner design or something, they're well safe!
Reply 473
Link? I just got a MP one because they were so cheap! :biggrin:
Reply 474
Get a buchsteiner mixboy or mixchamp, only £2-5, absolutely amazing.
Can I join this bodybuilding society,please?:biggrin:
Reply 476
You need to apply by finding it in the socs list.
Reply 477
Hello peeps, glad to be a member of this society.

My Training journal can be found here : http://www.musclejournal.co.uk/view.aspx?U=icey
Reply 478
d00d
Hello peeps, glad to be a member of this society.

My Training journal can be found here : http://www.musclejournal.co.uk/view.aspx?U=icey

One word: Woaahh!!!:eek:
and ur training routine aint bad either:wink:
Reply 479
lol, thanks for the welcome.

Im here to share training routines, diets, supplemention advice etc.
So if anyone wants to discuss somthing im ready! :cool:

Latest