Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Feedback Watch

    • Thread Starter

    So I heard there was an official legal form that you can fill out and send to the universities and the unis then have to give you feedback. The link to the form was once posted on a thread but i cant seem to find it anywhere or remember which website it was on!!! can anyone help me out??
    • PS Reviewer

    No, because what you're asking for doesn't exist.

    You can, however, write or email unis and ask for feedback but they don't have to reply - and even if they do it might be generic and just say ~"there was lots of competition".
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 13, 2012
TSR Support Team
Is GoT overrated?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.