Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here's a video of my hero, kav, breaking the world record for kicking himself in the head 60 times in 38 seconds... smashing the previous record of 42 times in a minute!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4uO2qtUnY

ReputationRep:
    His parents must be so proud...

ReputationRep:
    ok then...

ReputationRep:
    See, I consider myself to be a relatively interesting person. Charismatic? No, but not dull I wouldn't say. Yet, I have no friends, and this guy gets a round of applause when he's introduced?
    I've had it wrong all these years

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...oster&t=180787
    Him?

ReputationRep:
    Looks possible, but quite how you noticed that I have no idea!

ReputationRep:
    that ermm looks.....fun

Hah, you found me.

(Original post by King Leigh)
    See, I consider myself to be a relatively interesting person. Charismatic? No, but not dull I wouldn't say. Yet, I have no friends, and this guy gets a round of applause when he's introduced?
    I've had it wrong all these years
    Stop your whining and learn one valuable lesson: people like to see you make an ass of yourself (and if you do it sober and in public it's a valuable bonus). :p:

ReputationRep:
    Heehee that happened at my school's Talent Show a couple of nights ago. I was gonna go but didn't... ah well.

I know the guy's brother who's in my year, well.. i knew him before he got suspended

Hah, you should have come along. It was a night to remember (and some people were actually very good as opposed to jokes like myself and my novelty rap act associates).

ReputationRep:
    I did mean to go, i just forgot to buy a ticket :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wow amazing.

Hah, you should see me to it when I'm off my face. I nearly knocked myself out one time. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :wtf?:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.