Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys
    Anyone got any unconditional offers for Leeds 2006? And did anyone take a gap yr?xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a gap year at the minute, and have been accepted for English and Philosophy at Leeds in 2006...what are you doing there?

ReputationRep:
    Doing criminology, have u any idea what accommodation ur applying for?x

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i applied late (after jan 15th) and i'm already technically a year late (on my gap year) in applying, but is that any excuse for leeds not to send me an unconditional offer...

!!!

Although i'm not going to say i'd like to find out either way (the other way being them rejecting me!!) but i am gonna get pissy if they dont hurry up and accept me because i really want to go to Leeds! Its 30,000+ undergrads right?

I've applied for economics with straight B's. Anybody got an offer like that so far? Or anybody else being ignored...

ReputationRep:
    ^ I wouldn't say you're being "ignored", they have a lot of applicants to deal with. And I think the 30,000 figure means overall student body, not just the undergrads.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Ive got an unconditional offer from Leeds, ive taken 2 gap years tho. I applied for Criminology

ReputationRep:
    nah doubt ur being ignored...they took 2months to get back to me. had to do a bit of chasing up and emailing tho but wudnt worry im sure theyll reply soon

ReputationRep:
    Baah!

You probably are being ignored... Leeds uni accomodation service is outrageously *****.

Sorry, I'm a big fan of leeds and all, but fairs fair - and the accomodation service is *****!

ReputationRep:
    lol... sorry, read that completely wrong

Probably not ignoring you then... (but may do when u apply for accomodation!)

around 38,000 students at the university alone. Leeds met (who we dont really care about... hehehe, jokin jokin) have about 12,000

It really is possible to walk around the 'student' areas in leeds and not bump into anyone over the age of 30!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.