Turn on thread page Beta

UKL Fantasy F1 - For F1 Fans and Virgins Alike! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    We should have a rep fund from some members sponsoring the winner for an x amount of rep.
    I'll contribute 2 doses of rep to the winner.

Thats fine with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    We should have a rep fund from some members sponsoring the winner for an x amount of rep.
    I wouldn't mind helping to contribute. A title or something in the signature would be nice for the winner, and maybe one for 2nd and 3rd place. What about rosette and trophy attatchments too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I'll contribute 2 doses of rep to the winner.

Thats fine with me.
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Ok Ok I think I'm sorted - Bear in mind I'm getting blocked (hopefully) between April 5th to June 5th (just in time for my 17th birthday) but I'll keep in touch with my MSN lot, so remember to log in (hint hint Ollie)

Ok My team thingy

Williams £12 (how could I live without chose them?)
    Toyota £6
    R. SCHUMACHER £12
    Takuma SATO £6

£36

ollie - added

ReputationRep:
    Aaarrgggh!
    Just realised that I can't count. I've only spent £35 million, choosing minardi. Ollie, is it possible to change my minardi choice to jordon? Plleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Aaarrgggh!
    Just realised that I can't count. I've only spent £35 million, choosing minardi. Ollie, is it possible to change my minardi choice to jordon? Plleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    yep, done

amg changed hers 2!

weve got 26 weeks to think of a prize

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    yep, done

amg changed hers 2!

Phew. Ollie, is it better to have 2 good teams (or ferrari and another team) and say 2 okish drivers, or to have 1 good and 1 not too brill team and 2 decent drivers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Phew. Ollie, is it better to have 2 good teams (or ferrari and another team) and say 2 okish drivers, or to have 1 good and 1 not too brill team and 2 decent drivers?
    to be honest, its luck anyway, just stick with what uve got, ull be fine - looks like a good team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to be honest, its luck anyway, just stick with what uve got, ull be fine - looks like a good team!
    Speaking of F1, I bought Button's autobiography today (with 2 other books at 3 for £10). Anyone read it? Is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    yep, done

amg changed hers 2!

I never!!!

I just corrected some adding up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'm gonna have a bit of a rethink about perhaps having ferrari. Is that ok Ollie?
    That's it, you'll owe me rep

Gaah, why didn't I think of what I just said before I put in my team...

ReputationRep:
    please dont discuss teams here, otherwise everyone will end up with the same thing.

NOTE change of deadline, now the 3rd (before qualifying etc)

ReputationRep:
    Great idea, my choices are :

Ralf Schumacher
    Fernando Alonso
    Jaguar
    Toyota

ollie- added

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    please dont discuss teams here, otherwise everyone will end up with the same thing.

NOTE change of deadline, now the 3rd (before qualifying etc)
    In which case can you edit our posts to look as if we're discussing something else

ReputationRep:
    Ok, have hopefully changed my team. Thanks ZJuwelH.

ReputationRep:
    Me please

Jordan 5
    Jaguar 8
    Fischicella 7
    Raikkonen 16

ollie - added

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Can I borrow the £5 million please? I could buy a better 2nd team then. I had to get Minardi through lack of money. I would be absolutely delighted for any point they get. I can't wait for the F1 season.
    No! That money is going towards my wedding, as it is traditional for the brides family to pay for everything. However, Seeing as I am breaking tradition and refusing my betrothal to Lil Runninghorse, Mom ain't budging and took away all my ponies, so I have to fund it myself. Sheesh you would'nt believe the price of the invitations alone, not to mention the dress I have picked out.

ReputationRep:
    Can we hide the posts for the team choosing please, it might give late posters an advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Can we hide the posts for the team choosing please, it might give late posters an advantage.
    yes, that's true...
    maybe we should have sent our choices through pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My team's changed from previously, so only Ollie knows what it is now.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.