Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Topman Boxers ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How many guys wear topman boxers ? Do you think topman size their clothing wierd ? Im 36 '' round the middle and find even the XL are pretty tight, why are their sizes so small ?

ReputationRep:
    .?

ReputationRep:
    .?

ReputationRep:
    I've always had to go up a size, but tbh no two shops seem to have the same sizing these days...

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody actually wear anything from topman at all, apart from singers/models ?

ReputationRep:
    I mean, it seems like it's so expensive for such... crappy stock.

ReputationRep:
    Tighter fitting clothes are more stylish atm, hence everything being tight. As for boxers, I like the Topman ones being tight.. they dont ride up as much when wearing skinnys.. hetro ftw

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand having tight boxers. Rather just get some from matalan or something.

ReputationRep:
    Least your willy will look sexy

ReputationRep:
    I used to. They don't last though, 10+ washes and all the pattern fades and they look all tacky..

ReputationRep:
    I just go to Marks & Spencers or Primark. Get the cheap ones. They wont last long anyway, so what does it matter? If I want good looking ones I will go to The Officers Club.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah l totally agree

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.