The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing bus moment?

Scroll to see replies

I once got on a bus from chesterfield to old whit but fell asleep so i missed my stop so i stayed on the way back but i fell asleep again and missed it again so then i just got off in chesterfield anyway and went to the top of Tesco extra and contemplated suicide but me mum who were working there saw me and told me to jump so i just had a **** and jizzed on her face and then my dad walked out with the biggest erection i had ever seen.
Reply 41
12/10/2017
I left school that day on a KMB Route 27 bus (plate number TH7102). I had a test the next day and studied on that bus, failing to hear a single word from the stop announcer. When I finished my revision, I found that I missed 9 stops! That's another $4.9 for me😨
My mum once also read' 82P' as '82X' and was trapped inside the bus at Kwong Yuen Estate. She needed to knock on the door to get off the bus!
(edited 5 years ago)
got on a bus that I thought would loop around, missed my stop cos it was rainy so i thought id wait for the loop and walk less in the rain and ended up going 2 towns over. Had a day saver - and pretty much 0 cash. Tried to use it to get back on for a return journey (Which should have been valid cos the destination was the town i had bough the day ticket in) but he wouldnt let me on! Ended up having to have my mate take a train to me and pay my ticket to go back to town!
It was last February and we had really bad snow, was on a bus when I needed the loo. The bus journey took about 2 and a half to 3 hours or so when it was only meant to take 30 minutes as everything was more or less at a standstill. i was desperate to go and was freezing and i held on for ages til eventually i couldnt hold in any longer and peed myself a bit, was mortified at the time.
Dropped my change and rolled away through the door under the bus to the road. Then almost lest my ticket where the bus driver was and he kept tellijg me to take it, oops.

In my defence I dont use busses very often due to these scenarios haha.
I nearly got yeeted down the stairs.
Reply 46
Original post by MinaBee
I nearly got yeeted down the stairs.

For the old people. What does this mean? :rofl:
Original post by 8472
For the old people. What does this mean? :rofl:

The bus stopped so abruptly that I nearly got thrown down the stairs basically :laugh:
Reply 48
Original post by MinaBee
The bus stopped so abruptly that I nearly got thrown down the stairs basically :laugh:

:lol:
The number of times this happened on the bus to college :ninja: My favourite was perhaps in summer the bus drivers would drive with the doors open. A rather interesting friend joked about how as it was slowing he could jump run out and look really cool. I just kind of ignored him as he said many strange ideas. Next day we are sitting in electronics and there he is. Arm in a cast and cuts/grazes to the face. Turns out he went for it and totally wiped out. I was such a bad person and couldn't speak to him again without laughing :colondollar:
before I got my car I took the under and overground mostly but had to take the bus to work in the beginning. I was worried about turning up late and the driver went for a piss. He literally STOPPED at an actual bus shelter, then walked to a petrol station and pissed!! I was LIVID and when he came back I

let

him

have it. The driver then said with a ":redface:" face "I dont drive here for you" or smething like that and I said, "What?! Your job is to drive me! You're a chaffeur! You got off the bus leaving paying passengers, to take a piss!" etc etc I went AWF swear down. Passengers actually cheered me on but in like a "he's not worth it" or "thats right" :rofl: like it was church. I said "I hope you washed your hands too. Definitely dintt brush your teeth." And I said other **** I kinda regret, something xenophobic. He drove so fast to my stop after that :colondollar: :colone:
Reply 50
once i tried to force myself to go to college despite being sick (as i'd been sick a couple weeks!) got to the bus stop but felt really faint so had to sit down on the floor to stop myself collapsing, the bus came and I jumped out, flagged it down. not feeling to well, door swings open and just in time I vomit all over the place. everybody in the bus + busdriver just staring right at me and im still in half a mind to get on lmfao. i didn't ofc went straight home and felt fine the rest of the day, typical!!
it was never mentioned to me though so i feel like i got away with it :colondollar:
Reply 51
I was once studying for a test on a KMB 91M bus. I concentrated so well that I cannot hear a single word from the bus stop announcer system. I found that the bus compartment suddenly became very hot, the engine has stopped and all the lights have turned off. It ended up that I needed to knock on the exit door for about 10 minutes before I can get off the bus!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 8013
I was once studying for a test on a KMB 91M bus. I concentrated so well that I cannot hear a single word from the bus stop announcer system. I found that the bus compartment suddenly became very hot, the engine has stopped and all the lights have turned off. It ended up that I needed to knock on the exit door for about 10 minutes before I can get off the bus!

and you couldn't just open the emergency exit?
Original post by Ice Constricter
This thread is for sharing those moments when you've missed the bus in an embarrassing way.

What happened? Who was there? And how embarrassing was it?

Worst one I can think of was the story my friend told me. Basically he saw the bus up ahead and started to run for it, but as he was running his iPhone fell out of his pocket, smashed the pavement and bounced 2 or 3 times before laying in a heap. When he went back to get it he picked it up and saw a large crack on the screen. And obviously the bus drove away. Damn he got it that day. :frown:

I was getting on a bus but there was a tall man in front of me, I’m quite short. I stood on the edge of the bus near the door and it began to shut with me halfway through it. I panicked but the bus driver realised, I don’t really remember what happened after that.
This thread is for sharing those moments when you've missed the bus in an embarrassing way.

Worst one I can think of was the story my friend told me. Basically he saw the bus up ahead and started to run for it, but as he was running his iPhone fell out of his pocket, smashed the pavement and bounced 2 or 3 times before laying in a heap. When he went back to get it he picked it up and saw a large crack on the screen. And obviously the bus drove away. Damn he got it that day. :frown:

well for me when I thought that the bus stopped I got up and the bus still moved a little and braked hard that was the most embarrassing thing that had happened to me on the bus.

I fell backwards on the bus when it was moving. A lot of ppl were there and it was embarrassing

Quick Reply

Latest