Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    She is so annoying.. just everything about her voice. Its so annoying, the way she pronounces everything, the way she puts emphasis on random syllabels for no reason at all, the way she talks about herself and boring stuf...

everything about her show annoys me!

am I the only one? please tell me someone else agrees.

also, does anyone think one of the new dance songs (cant remember which) is really out of tune?

ReputationRep:
    I love her show Listening along now..

ReputationRep:
    No, she's a talentless annoying bint who thinks she's hilarious when she really, really isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    I love her show Listening along now..
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats right

you can hear the smugness in her voice, drives me insane

ReputationRep:
    I HATE HER SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I remember having to listen to her breakfast show on the radio everyday on the school bus... that only was a big enough incentive for me to cycle everyday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jovialtom)
    I HATE HER SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I remember having to listen to her breakfast show on the radio everyday on the school bus... that only was a big enough incentive for me to cycle everyday!
    Compared to some of the other Radio 1 DJs, she is definitely not the worst (mentioning no names, JO WHILEY!!).

I used to find her unbearable but I actually quite like her now, sometimes she's very funny.

ReputationRep:
    I just hate her accent so much, and she's so stupid and immature!!! jo whiley is much better

ReputationRep:
    I just hate her accent so much, and she's so stupid and immature!!! jo whiley is much better

there is nothing wrong with the Bolton accent thank you very much :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No Sara Cox in France

Even worse, you don't have Radio Sauvagine, the best radio station ever.

Click on the playlist tab and see a sample of their playlist. It's so ace.

ReputationRep:
    Jo Whiley is so fake and insincere... she's unbearable!!

ReputationRep:
    actually... can someone name a good female radio dj?

rachel from the chris moyles show is ok, but thats just a voice in the background every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    Annie Nightingale, and I rate Jo Whiley too.

ReputationRep:
    This is so strange because I have just been travelling back from a hockey match and we were all having the same conversation in the car! How annoying we find Sarah Cox! Scary coincidence :p:

ReputationRep:
    I also cant stand Sara, her shows always seem to revolve around some crazy thing her baby did in the last week ...makes me want to throw the radio out of the window. As for good female DJs well Annie Mac is good

ReputationRep:
    **** throwing the radio out the window, throw her baby

(Original post by jeff's_dead)
    Compared to some of the other Radio 1 DJs, she is definitely not the worst (mentioning no names, JO WHILEY!!).
    Rockin' the Jo Whiley hatred, I see.

I really like Sara Cox, especially since she's become a mum. Jo Whiley, on the other hand... eurgh. What a failure.

ReputationRep:
    Cant stand her voice but bet she gives a killer bj and is rampant in the sack!

ReputationRep:
    Sara Cox is SO annoying - she does this funny slurpy thing when she's speaking as well. she just annoys the crap outta me.

Radio 1's rubbish anyway... they play the same songs alll the time, and their playlist is weird as well: they play the Kaiser Chiefs and then Bob Sinclair, and I'm like wtf? either one or the other genres, but not BOTH!!! they're so middle-of-the-road (during the day) that it defies belief.

Anyway, if you're in London, and you like your funky house try ShineFm 87.9

(Original post by Mylla)
    Sara Cox is SO annoying - she does this funny slurpy thing when she's speaking as well. she just annoys the crap outta me.

Radio 1's rubbish anyway... they play the same songs alll the time, and their playlist is weird as well: they play the Kaiser Chiefs and then Bob Sinclair, and I'm like wtf? either one or the other genres, but not BOTH!!! they're so middle-of-the-road (during the day) that it defies belief.
    During the day they're there for chart music though, and both of those are chart acts, so it makes perfect sense.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.