This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
How have people replied to their Uni offers. If you replied by web how do you know that UCAS have received you decision and how long did it take. Also If people have replied by paper what happens next?????
Minta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I applied online last year, and what what I remember, once all your choices have replied, the tracker screen changes to enable you to make your decisions. It's therefore all done directly through UCAS, so no need to worry they won't know what you've decided. If you applied by paper, I'm not sure how you decide, but either way you get a letter detailing the decisions of the unis, and also a letter confirming your final choices.
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
How have people replied to their Uni offers. If you replied by web how do you know that UCAS have received you decision and how long did it take. Also If people have replied by paper what happens next?????
I've replied by paper and I should get a letter confirming my choices in 10 days time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads