DuckDog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello everyone!

I'm aware that there have been similar threads to this already, but none of them have been noticed/replied to by very many people. So I thought I'd start a new one.

I'll be starting the Digital Film and Screen Arts course at the University for the Creative arts in Farnham later this year and will be applying for accomodation tomorrow,quite excited

Anyone else going to UCA Farnham later this year? If so, what will you be studying?
Soares
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If I do accept my place I will be studying Fine art, a lot to think about before I accept the offer though...
DuckDog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soares)
If I do accept my place I will be studying Fine art, a lot to think about before I accept the offer though...
You have other universities in mind still? Where else did you apply?
Soares
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DuckDog)
You have other universities in mind still? Where else did you apply?
Yeahhh have one more interview at Anglia ruskin university on the 25th.... I loved farnham at the open day and im contemplating cancelling my interview for the other place and firming farnham soon as.... or not.
Farnham was always higher in my choices and I dont want to miss out on accommodation which needs to be applied for realallll soon

Someone tell me to firm farnham and **** anglia ruskin pleasssseeee, unless there is anything particular about anglia ruskin for art

need someone to make my mind up :confused::confused:
DuckDog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soares)
Yeahhh have one more interview at Anglia ruskin university on the 25th.... I loved farnham at the open day and im contemplating cancelling my interview for the other place and firming farnham soon as.... or not.
Farnham was always higher in my choices and I dont want to miss out on accommodation which needs to be applied for realallll soon

Someone tell me to firm farnham and **** anglia ruskin pleasssseeee, unless there is anything particular about anglia ruskin for art

need someone to make my mind up :confused::confused:
It's a tough situation :-/I actually have a friend who had an interview at Anglia Ruskin, except it was for film production, not fine art. But he said he didn't like it there.

To be honest I was in the same situation as you a couple of months ago as I had always wanted to go to UCA for my course no matter what and once I had recieved a place I just firmed
it and cancelled the other interviews I had coming up :P

If you're really sure that you like UCA then GO! Firm Farnham and **** Anglis Ruskin! There I said it!
username822577
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've firmed my choice to go to Farnham for my foundation course
it was such a nice campus and seemed really nice so I'll see you guys there maybe ^^
DuckDog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Imamomobird)
I've firmed my choice to go to Farnham for my foundation course
it was such a nice campus and seemed really nice so I'll see you guys there maybe ^^
Great! Is the foundation course art? I've heard about it but I don't really know what it is :P Anyway I totally agree with you about the campus and the town in general seems so nice. I'll see you there!
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
heyy im studying the ba in product design and interaction i will c u there.
lol the campus is great i agree
DuckDog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Robyn1492)
heyy im studying the ba in product design and interaction i will c u there.
lol the campus is great i agree
Great! Are you living on campus? I've applied for the main hall, but after reading about them regret not applying for the student village...
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
heyy
ive applied for student village and second choice halls. they look beautiful little houses. cant wait to move in.
Miin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i will be going farnham to study film production
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
cool miin are you staying at home or living in halls.
DuckDog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Miin)
i will be going farnham to study film production
I applied for film production too, but then chose digital film and screen arts over it. Are you living in halls?
Miin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ill be living at home this year but second year i was thinking of doing that erasmus program
Miin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope not this year
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
whats the erasmus programe????
Miin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can choose to go abroad for a semester or year to study the course
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
oh sounds like fun
Miin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah it quite good or i might just stay and rent.out.in.second.year

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e
Robyn1492
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im hoping to stay in accomodation in the first year then rent out in the second and third year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads