help!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sssalsa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hiiiiiii
does ne1 kno where i can find out what the local trends are for internet usage in a particular town/city....
my bus std cwk says i have 2 find out internet trends for my local town and surrounding ones...ne1 kno ne sites that have these trends?
thanx
chrisbphd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Design and use your own questionnaire.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sssalsa)
hiiiiiii
does ne1 kno where i can find out what the local trends are for internet usage in a particular town/city....
my bus std cwk says i have 2 find out internet trends for my local town and surrounding ones...ne1 kno ne sites that have these trends?
thanx
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/STATBAS....asp?vlnk=6935 for the data by region (North East/ north west etc etc)
sssalsa
(Original post by chrisbphd)
Design and use your own questionnaire.
i'm really not that thick...i could've thought of that myself!!!
my bus std cwk is to find out the feasibility of setting up an easyCinema in my local town...i hav 2 do a P.E.S.T analysis and easyCinema customers use the internet 2 book tickets... therefore 2 get the highset marks i hav 2 show LOCAL trends of internet usage is going up!!! I DO NOT HAV TIME 2 DO A SURVEY OF PPL 2 FIND OUT HOW MUCH THEY USE THE INTERNET- AND HOW RELIABLE WOULD IT BE NE WAY!!!!
sssalsa
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/STATBAS....asp?vlnk=6935 for the data by region (North East/ north west etc etc)
thank u...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads