The Student Room Group

Does anybody know what this song is? VERY POPULAR TECHNO Song??PLEASEE HELP!!!

I always hear this song on the radio! but i can not figure out title of the song! Its all beats one part of the song is like this.

okay like it starts off slow and then starts picking up the speed and will go faster and faster.

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
errr
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
dundundundundundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr

I'm so sorry if this is a bad example of the song! But im sure if you think of really popular techno songs you can help meee!!! TY!!!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I punched it into Google and I ended up in a YT video and one of the comments had exactly what you described :s-smilie: What's going on!?
Reply 2
Original post by Apocalyptic Fish
I punched it into Google and I ended up in a YT video and one of the comments had exactly what you described :s-smilie: What's going on!?

It was probs the OP then
I feel like I've seen this question before?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120405212107AAE5ktF
Original post by 99luft Balons
I always hear this song on the radio! but i can not figure out title of the song! Its all beats one part of the song is like this.

okay like it starts off slow and then starts picking up the speed and will go faster and faster.

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
errr

I'm so sorry if this is a bad example of the song! But im sure if you think of really popular techno songs you can help meee!!! TY!!!

I know it's not techno, but it fits with the intro to Chris Brown's Yeah 3X. Maybe it's a remix?
Original post by sexbo
It was copypasta then

Fixed.
Reply 6
Avicii-Levels?

EDIT: ooh or Bingo Players Rattle??
Reply 7

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
errr

It won't be a techno track, sounds like this...

Reply 8
The only song I think matches the description slightly is this:

[video="youtube;HyIHQFfj7UI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyIHQFfj7UI[/video]
Reply 9
HAHA this is one of the funniest thread I have ever seen!!

'dun dun dun' LOL!

OP you're best off getting Shazam on your phone if you have android/iphone and next time it comes off capture it.

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
errr

lmao i actually know what tune you mean because i'm weird

i've heard it at the beginning of ringtones when advertised on tv, damn when you find out what it is quote me :biggrin:

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
errr

wait i just figured it out

lol woops if that's not it and sorry
Reply 12
guarantee it's not even a techno tune, people who think anything electronic is "techno"

retards gonna retard
Reply 13
Haha yeah this one was going around a while back on yahoo answers. Apparently the answer was 'sandstorm' by darude. Brilliant tune I must say.
Reply 14
I think that this could be what you are looking for:

My mate used to love this song, he was always doing the hand waving dance.

Is not it could also be this which was posted before me but no video was provided:

This one is called Sandstorm by Darude.

Hopefully one of these two is correct, if not then let us know if these two are similar to the track you are searching for.
Reply 15
Animals by martin garrix
Reply 17
Animals martin garrix
It called 'I'll fly with you' by gigi someone....
Same I know the song but not the name of it it's like der. Der der derlader der da da da in like a burp robot sound

Latest