The Student Room Group

Spanish Universities?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ma english is fyn im usign short hand as this is the internet
Reply 21
oh ure tad rude and very pathetic to actually quote da tnc wich most ppl dnt read and imf rom yorkshire so ma is acceptabel for there
babyS
oh ure tad rude and very pathetic to actually quote da tnc wich most ppl dnt read and imf rom yorkshire so ma is acceptabel for there

I am afraid that I simply cannot understand your post.
Please repost in English.
Hi,
I am looking to apply to seville university... I speak pretty much fluent spanish and have spanish residency, however I went to an english school and got A-levels! I want to study administración de la empresa or empresariales i think that they are pretty much the same! but anyway i was wondering how to go about applying?

It all seems terribly complicated but as my family have business' in spain i think that it is definitely worth it! can anybody help?
oh and my grades were ABB!

thankyou
Reply 24
Anyone has questions regarding spanish universities, the admission process or converting grades?

I'm spanish and live in Spain, though I attend a British School and am currently taking A levels, however I know the spanish system as my friends go to spanish state school and I might do a postgraduate in Spain (Or even a graduate if my family's income continues to decrease). Si, I don't minding helping anyone that needs advice concerning this...
Reply 25
Hey, I'm hoping to study an undergraduate degree of
Hi,

I am thinking of studying medicine in Alicante, Spain. But I looked at the conversion grades from A-levels to selectividad and I have a feeling it is a little disadvantaged, Would you be able to advise me on this, whether it is worth doing? I speak Spanish fluently, and I go to Spain quite often and know what to expect in terms of living, but I am not sure about the study.
Please advise me on this if you can.
Kate
Original post by wciselko
Hi,

I am thinking of studying medicine in Alicante, Spain. But I looked at the conversion grades from A-levels to selectividad and I have a feeling it is a little disadvantaged, Would you be able to advise me on this, whether it is worth doing? I speak Spanish fluently, and I go to Spain quite often and know what to expect in terms of living, but I am not sure about the study.
Please advise me on this if you can.
Kate

hola wciselko,

i see see you are considering Spain as an option to study in. Is there any particular reason why Alicante. We work with the Spanish education system and have placed students in to medicine and dentistry within the public and private sector. In terms of a levels, yes they would need to be at least ABB and we would need to look at all qualifications. The plus point is you are able to communicate in Spanish, do you have any qualifications for this? Feel free to contact us so we can speak with you directly to discuss options available, we will do our best to assist where we can.
Hi everyone, I am looking to study a bachelors degree in psychology in English in Spain, I was wandering if anyone could help me with the application process or suggest any universities which may be suitable ? Thanks!!! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by GMT
Anyone has questions regarding spanish universities, the admission process or converting grades?

I'm spanish and live in Spain, though I attend a British School and am currently taking A levels, however I know the spanish system as my friends go to spanish state school and I might do a postgraduate in Spain (Or even a graduate if my family's income continues to decrease). Si, I don't minding helping anyone that needs advice concerning this...

I NEED YOUR HELP MANN! hope you are still active

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending