The Student Room Group

Is This Normal :O?

Hi,

I am an A2 candidate and I have 8 exams this exam season.

My future depend on this.

However, I don't feel too stressed out and somehow manage to do quite a lot of revision. Managed four hours of revision so far on a school day :smile:, first time this year as well.

Is this a good thing that I don't feel too stressed out? Because if you are too relaxed then you may not work.

Also what other good revision tips can you give me to do well?

So far, I have learnt not to consume fizzy drinks when revising or just before an exam. (This may be why I have not been doing so well in those Jan modules)

I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips to do well

Thanks
You're relaxed, but you're working so I don't see the problem?
I realllly wasn't stressed out at all, didn't revise anywhere near as much as I should have
I got A*AB- pretty sure I would've got that B up to an A if I'd practiced more buuut hey :smile:

I'm not condoning this though, the earlier you develop a good work ethic the better since you really want to have it for university. But if you're smart, good at your subjects and didn't sleep through all your lessons you may very well get away with less revision.

Saying that, you are revising much better then I was aha so I think you're good. Being relaxed is a good thing, keeps your head clear and makes it easier to think. Relaxed doesn't have to = low motivation to study
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by InsaneFandom
I realllly wasn't stressed out at all, didn't revise anywhere near as much as I should have
I got A*AB- pretty sure I would've got that B up to an A if I'd practiced more buuut hey :smile:

I'm not condoning this though, the earlier you develop a good work ethic the better since you really want to have it for university. But if you're smart, good at your subjects and didn't sleep through all your lessons you may very well get away with less revision.

Saying that, you are revising much better then I was aha so I think you're good. Being relaxed is a good thing, keeps your head clear and makes it easier to think. Relaxed doesn't have to = low motivation to study

Oh ok. Thanks :biggrin:

Because I was really stressed out a few weeks ago and now I am not. Think its because I finished most of the specification for my A2 subjects, and now I am moving onto past papers.

Need AAB for my firm choice. So yh, I working hard for it and that is keeping me motivated.

But once again, Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 4
If you could do the past year papers without referring to notes or answer schemes, you're good to go. All the best!
You need to stop over-thinking everything, just do your work and you'll be fine, trust me. You don't need anymore tips. You'll do fine.

Quick Reply

Latest