The Student Room Group

What are your thoughts on this video? [Leaked police footage]

Oh I wish they wouldnt flash the images to make it more compelling.
"Leaked" should be raw footage, not edited stuff
They should just show the footage and not add the music and cutaways as it is shocking enough on it's own. For me it detracts from what they are trying to say as it makes me feel like I am being manipulated.
I am confused. Is it really leaked footage or a trailer to some overly melodramatic film. :/

I agree with the other posters, the music and the cutaways are lame and detract from the purpose of the video.
Reply 4
You control over a billion people, many of whom are below the poverty line, without bullets and tear gas. We'll see how far you get. I dislike the police as much as anyone, but this is the 3rd world, and we can't even stop our own police in the UK behaving like pricks, so what do you want us to do?
That was pretty shocking, if I'm honest. I guess, in a way, it shows just how developed Europe is - even in the 'poorer' countries things aren't this bad. Yeah, sure, you have corruption, but that's only because the salaries are pitifully low.

As the English found out, nothing lives forever. One day there will be a revolution in India and nobody will be able to stop it.
I'm not a fan of the editing of the video. I'd prefer to just see the raw uncut footage. Shocking stuff though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending