New Al Qaeda Threats - Sky News

Watch
This discussion is closed.
aaarrrggh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I just browsed on the sky news website and saw a breaking news article which I'm posting in full here:

AL QAEDA THREATENS MORE ATTACKS ON US

Al Qaeda's second in command has threatened a fresh wave of attacks against America.

Ayman al-Zawahri also accused President Bush of lying about claims he had crushed the terror network.

In a recorded tape aired by Arab broadcaster al Jazeera, Osama bin Laden's right-hand man said: "The Islamic nation which sent you the New York and Washington brigades has taken the firm deicison to send you successive brigades to sow death and aspire to paradise."

He added, "Bush's allegation that his troops have arrested more than two-thirds of al Qaeda....is full of lies."

Have a look: http://www.skynews.co.uk
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Any guesses as to where Bin Ladin is?
The top three that I have heard are;
New York
Washington DC
London
aaarrrggh
Rep:
?
My mate reckons he works in a kebab house in Rusholme.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Any guesses as to where Bin Ladin is?
The top three that I have heard are;
New York
Washington DC
London
Apparently, according to many people in my street, Saddam was living in a shed in one of our neighbour's gardens. But that was just a rumour.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Apparently, according to many people in my street, Saddam was living in a shed in one of our neighbour's gardens. But that was just a rumour.
Acording to my mate, he is living in Bushs' shed.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Acording to my mate, he is living in Bushs' shed.
:eek: Well, this guy whose shed he was supposedly hiding in supposedly is developing nuclear weapons for Iraq as well. I haven't a clue where these rumours came from!
aaarrrggh
Rep:
?
Is this shed you're talking about a multi million pound 700 acre chemical weapons factory? There was a guy with one of them on our street a while back. I think there's one in every neighbourhood. He didn't come out often.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
:eek: Well, this guy whose shed he was supposedly hiding in supposedly is developing nuclear weapons for Iraq as well. I haven't a clue where these rumours came from!
Didn't you hear? He will infect the world with bird flu by releasing millions of trained chickens into the USA through the airlines. No crude nukes for him!
aaarrrggh
Rep:
?
That would explain why there were loads of islamic chickens in training camps recently who werent the remotest bit interested in learning about flu vaccination.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Didn't you hear? He will infect the world with bird flu by releasing millions of trained chickens into the USA through the airlines. No crude nukes for him!
! Perhaps that's what's lurking in the shed..... loads of chickens!
aaarrrggh
Rep:
?
You know, considering the seriousness of the original post, it's strange how quickly we've changed the topic to that of diseased chickens and peoples back gardens.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aaarrrggh)
You know, considering the seriousness of the original post, it's strange how quickly we've changed the topic to that of diseased chickens and peoples back gardens.
Yeah... *looks over thread* Oops! I think it was my fault!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (185)
33.51%
Receiving them online / by email (274)
49.64%
I still don't know (93)
16.85%

Watched Threads