Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just browsed on the sky news website and saw a breaking news article which I'm posting in full here:

AL QAEDA THREATENS MORE ATTACKS ON US

Al Qaeda's second in command has threatened a fresh wave of attacks against America.

Ayman al-Zawahri also accused President Bush of lying about claims he had crushed the terror network.

In a recorded tape aired by Arab broadcaster al Jazeera, Osama bin Laden's right-hand man said: "The Islamic nation which sent you the New York and Washington brigades has taken the firm deicison to send you successive brigades to sow death and aspire to paradise."

He added, "Bush's allegation that his troops have arrested more than two-thirds of al Qaeda....is full of lies."

Have a look: http://www.skynews.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Any guesses as to where Bin Ladin is?
    The top three that I have heard are;
    New York
    Washington DC
    London

ReputationRep:
    My mate reckons he works in a kebab house in Rusholme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    Any guesses as to where Bin Ladin is?
    The top three that I have heard are;
    New York
    Washington DC
    London
    Apparently, according to many people in my street, Saddam was living in a shed in one of our neighbour's gardens. But that was just a rumour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Apparently, according to many people in my street, Saddam was living in a shed in one of our neighbour's gardens. But that was just a rumour.
    Acording to my mate, he is living in Bushs' shed.

ReputationRep:
    Acording to my mate, he is living in Bushs' shed.
    :eek: Well, this guy whose shed he was supposedly hiding in supposedly is developing nuclear weapons for Iraq as well. I haven't a clue where these rumours came from!

ReputationRep:
    Is this shed you're talking about a multi million pound 700 acre chemical weapons factory? There was a guy with one of them on our street a while back. I think there's one in every neighbourhood. He didn't come out often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: Well, this guy whose shed he was supposedly hiding in supposedly is developing nuclear weapons for Iraq as well. I haven't a clue where these rumours came from!
    Didn't you hear? He will infect the world with bird flu by releasing millions of trained chickens into the USA through the airlines. No crude nukes for him!

ReputationRep:
    That would explain why there were loads of islamic chickens in training camps recently who werent the remotest bit interested in learning about flu vaccination.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you hear? He will infect the world with bird flu by releasing millions of trained chickens into the USA through the airlines. No crude nukes for him!
    ! Perhaps that's what's lurking in the shed..... loads of chickens!

ReputationRep:
    You know, considering the seriousness of the original post, it's strange how quickly we've changed the topic to that of diseased chickens and peoples back gardens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    You know, considering the seriousness of the original post, it's strange how quickly we've changed the topic to that of diseased chickens and peoples back gardens.
    Yeah... *looks over thread* Oops! I think it was my fault!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.