The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing. DERBY UNIVERSITY

Hello everyone,

I think I'm going to apply to Derby for mental health nursing, I received a conditional offer and I want to go there.

I will be starting in September 2012, anyone else going to Derby to study mental health nursing also? Let me know, I'm nervous! Also I want to know where people are going to be staying in, which halls?

Let me know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hiyaaa,
i've also looked on here to see if anyone else seems to be going, and i cant find anyone haha! iv got a conditional place for mental health and ive firm choiced it :smile: Im from near Derby though, so i'll still be staying at home :-) xx
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
FINALLY
I was beginning to think that Derby would have to cancel the course because no one was going, haha. Did you go to the interview, how old are you? Oh, I'm so excited now! xo'
What would it be like after graduation, would you be able to find a job ? Is it easy then for derby graduates?
I know haha - me too! No-one has posted anything on here about it at all. Might just be us two haha! Is it your firm choice? Im 17, 18 in june tho :wink: you? Yeah had an interview in february, so ages ago now, when was yours? Saaaame! Where abouts are you from? xx
Reply 5
I think the course will be a ghost town with just us in it, haha! I went to an interview that time as well, we could have been to the same one for all I know! I'm 18, I turn 19 the first day of class :smile: I'm from Ireland xo'
Haha, it would be! I know there was a waiting list for places, so there must be enough ;-) we could have been, there was only about ten of us in my interview though. Oooh i see, niceee! It'll be a big move for you then! ahh its exciting xx
Reply 7
Yeah, I'm nervous but still, I think I'm more excited to get out of here! I'll private message you my facebook name and we can talk more there! :smile: xo'
Reply 8
Im going to Derby to do Mental Health Nursing too, just firmed it :biggrin: sooooo excited now!!!!!! Be nice to get to know people before I go haha! :smile:
Actually seemd like there was no-one going at first haha! Its my firm choice aswell! :biggrin: where abouts are you from? I cant wait, just want it to start now :smile:! xx
Reply 10
Hey l am going to Derby too!! I firmed my offer on Wednesday.....Excited!!!
Reply 11
Awesome, I'm assuming your doing mental health nursing too? I'm so glad people are writing on this thread now, I thought I'd be alone :') how old are ya, where you from? :smile:
Reply 12
I am 25 yrs young:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: from sheffield. still deciding whether to move to Derby or not. Does anyone know how what the timetable will be like?
Reply 13
yes l will be studying mental health
Im the baby of us allll! Would you be communting then? Im not staying in halls but i only live 30mins away. I have no idea, i am going to the open day in june so i might find out some more then. Cant wait :biggrin: :biggrin: x
Reply 15
I have decided to move to Derby, not moving into halls though looking for a 1 bedroom flatjus to be on safe side. when is the open day l might just pop along.
Reply 16
Helloooo Im actually at Derby uni now and staying in halls. Feel free to ask questions :smile:
Reply 17
Cece, I'm moving into halls going into Sir Peter Hilton Court. I have no clue what it is like! I originally wanted to move to Peak Court, then I wanted to move to SPHC and have an unsuite plus.

I guess I left it too long and now I ended up getting just a standarded room in SPHC. Gemma, have you seen any standard rooms? What are they like?
Reply 18
awwwww bless l hope the room u got is nice n comfy. I havent seen any of the halls. Gemma are you a student nurse? if u are whats it like? i really want to know what the timetable will be like i.e. placement, lectures etc.
Reply 19
hey allllll :smile::smile: is anyone going to the open day this saturday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending