The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy at Southampton 2012

Can't seem to find anyone who is doing OT at Southampton, starting to feel like I'm going to be the only one on the degree:')
Reply 1
Hi,

Oh thank god! where are you coming from?:smile:

Sophie xx
Reply 2
Manchester, and yeah or i'd have a hell of a commute haha:') what about you?
Did you go to the open day thingy?
Sophie xx
Reply 3
I really liked Glen Eyre cos' it was dead open, and it sounded good but you had to put three different choices on the accommodation form so i'm worried i'll get put in the one thats really far away:/ fingers crossed

Sophie xx
Reply 4
Hi

Im going to be at Southampton this year, I wont be in halls though I live in Southampton.
x
Reply 5
I've not, i thought it would come through when I chose Southampton as my firm
Reply 6
Has anyone had the injections done yet, everywhere I go they want to charge me over £100:/
Reply 7
Hi,

I am a first year OT at Southampton. I had to have quite a few vaccinations. My advice would be to wait until you start. The University arrange for you to visit occupational health as part of your induction for a screening and all the jabs should be free of charge. :-)

Hope this helps

Jessica x
Reply 8
Hi,

thanks a lot:smile: saves me some money, did many people wait till they started?

Sophie x
Reply 9
Hey, I'm going to be starting OT at southampton this year too :biggrin: And staying in halls.
Add me on facebook if you wanna chat :smile: would be good to get know know everyone before we all start! xx
https://www.facebook.com/tara.gookey
Reply 10
Has anybody had anything through from Southampton yet? Like about accommodation ect.? :s

Quick Reply

Latest