The Student Room Group

UCLsop Vs. Bath

Hi guys,

I know a lot of these, "A or B" threads have been started but I am seriously frustrated and can't decide. My gut tells me to go for UCL purely because it's in london and I don't like campus in my own opinion. However Bath is a better school for Pharmacy ranking wise and teaching quality(?) and its cheaper to live there than london obviously. But UCL is well...UCL, world reputation and all that bullcrap.

I cant decideeee!!!! Help? Anyone? :tongue:

UCL offer - AAB (in any order)
Bath offer - AAB (A must be in Chemistry)

Reply 1
probably depends if you want to know about pharmacy or become an investment banker - should be pretty obvious once you have figured that out.
They are both really good for pharmacy, league tables change every year so I don't see how that's too important. I would personally go to the city/uni I would prefer to live in.
Reply 3
UCLsop
Reply 4
Reputation and what uni you went to doesn't matter a jot if you're doing anything other than Industry work. I go to Bath uni doing pharmacy and it is a really, really good course and one of the best courses in the country. Just go to whichever city you like more, Bath has a really nice campus too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending