english! please help! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hiya, i really need to write a memory or a diary on something with flare and imagniation, i really need to do really well on this, so if anyone has any ideas for what i could wirte about, then could you please reply on here? thanks alot

Luv Sophie xxxxxxx
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It depends really what your writing style is like, and what you can really represent with.

Im not taking english, and i only got a B at GCSE, so im not an expert, but i know a bit about creative writing.
If you give a bit more info, then i'll try to help.
Catty22
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hiya, Iam quite a good writer, well people say that Iam but i dont really beleive it, untill I wrote a great story for my origional writing coursework, about a vampire.

I would right about something that you are interested in, if its dariy exrtact, you need create a charater of ur own and write as them e.g. I like Vampires, so I would create a vampire character and write as them. Or if its a memory you need think of your most poinent, beloved, or worst memory to write about.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (80)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (170)
40.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (20)
4.73%
No particular grades needed (27)
6.38%