Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a interview the other day and was asked:

If i could have a one to one with anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
    And why?

Was just wondering what people would say....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)

And why?

^mjg^

ReputationRep:
    What does this one to one involve?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)

And why?

i would have to say alison hammond (from big brother) cus shes so outgoin and funny i dont think there would be a dull moment with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)

And why?

Thats a really interesting question, I have no idea, it'd have to be some one good so you didn't waste it, and probably someone dead, as theres always the faint possibility of having one with a living person.

Possibly someone like Hitler, I find him kinda fascinating, and would be curious to discover what he was really like and the reasoning behind his actions first hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Possibly someone like Hitler, I find him kinda fascinating, and would be curious to discover what he was really like and the reasoning behind his actions first hand
    Ah!! Beat me to it!! I was gonna say him....i'd have liked to have known why??

G

ReputationRep:
    da vinci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i would have to say alison hammond (from big brother) cus shes so outgoin and funny i dont think there would be a dull moment with her
    She's really funny isn't she?? Have you been watching her on Celebrity Fit club? She cracks me up

I'd want a one-to-one with Brad Pitt (and I'm taking the term 'one-to-one' to mean what I want it to mean!)

ReputationRep:
    what the ****

ReputationRep:
    bobby moore - to see what it was like to lift the world cup at wembley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    She's really funny isn't she?? Have you been watching her on Celebrity Fit club? She cracks me up

I'd want a one-to-one with Brad Pitt (and I'm taking the term 'one-to-one' to mean what I want it to mean!)
    yeah she is, the bit on fit club where they did the dancin with wayne sleep and she made up her own, i was cryin with laughter!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    what the ****
    wot??? well who would u have??

ReputationRep:
    I would choose either patrick stuart, the greatest actor that has ever lived

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I would choose either patrick stuart, the greatest actor that has ever lived
    Or?

ReputationRep:
    yeah she is, the bit on fit club where they did the dancin with wayne sleep and she made up her own, i was cryin with laughter!!!
    Ouch! Don't- I've got a really painful ulcer and just the memory of that had me in fits!!! The bit at the end where she just went for it was so, so funny! I'm gutted it's been off for 3 weeks- I think it's back on next week.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.