Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

C2 and S1 can you get an A grade with only one month to go Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know not a lot I am currently getting e's if I start hardcore revision now would I be able to get an A grade?
    My exam board is edexcel as level?

ReputationRep:
    S1 might be a little bit tough to get an A, but C2 is a breeze! no matter how intensive your revision is for s1 the probability of getting an A is 0.6 judging on its difficulty

ReputationRep:
    From an E:eek: ; I doubt it. If you are alright at maths and work hardcore then maybe. That is just quite a big jump; not saying you can't do it though just looks like it would take a lot of hard work!¬!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flounder1)
    I know not a lot I am currently getting e's if I start hardcore revision now would I be able to get an A grade?
    My exam board is edexcel as level?
    Meh, I did it for S1 C2 and M1. It's easy, just keep going over examples until concepts 'click'.

ReputationRep:
    I am doing further Maths aswell I'm getting b's ..?

ReputationRep:
    Also they say s1 is really hard because the exam paper is worded weird any tips on s1?

ReputationRep:
    Also they say s1 is really hard because the exam paper is worded weird any tips on s1?
    honestly i was lucky to scrape a 'B', but that's because I found S1 super ubber boring! i didn't even bother reading the book for my exam 2 years ago and just went through exam papers over and over again until i was bored of it to death :lol: it really depends on whether you are a fan of long winded and worded questions, because believe me S1 is full of it! S2/S3/S4> S1 IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenLantern1)
    From an E:eek: ; I doubt it. If you are alright at maths and work hardcore then maybe. That is just quite a big jump; not saying you can't do it though just looks like it would take a lot of hard work!¬!!
    for c2 i went from a U to a*

and for s1 i went from an E to B

Impossible is nothing hehe

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you have renewed my faith !!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you have renewed my faith !!
    Have also gone up 3 or 4 grades with retakes..the key to Maths exams is to do past papers until you can do them without even thinking about it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.