Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Diablo Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I realise I could be one of the older guys here... But is there anyone who has played Diablo I and Diablo II and can tell me if im going to enjoy it and the general jist?

I kind of liked WoW but found many parts of it repetitive and a bit mind numbing, as in the same awful collect quests etc. I've seen it can be both Co-Op and Single Player. How does that work?

I'm looking for a game to enjoy over my summer once I finish Uni. I'm already playing DoTA2/CS/CS:GO and i'm either going back to WoW or buying this. But I want to make sure I wont get bored in <5hours of playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    Okay, I realise I could be one of the older guys here... But is there anyone who has played Diablo I and Diablo II and can tell me if im going to enjoy it and the general jist?

I kind of liked WoW but found many parts of it repetitive and a bit mind numbing, as in the same awful collect quests etc. I've seen it can be both Co-Op and Single Player. How does that work?

I'm looking for a game to enjoy over my summer once I finish Uni. I'm already playing DoTA2/CS/CS:GO and i'm either going back to WoW or buying this. But I want to make sure I wont get bored in <5hours of playing.
    First off, get Diablo II. It's far better.

All the quests in Diablo II involve finding and killing people / monsters / **** off demons. It's very repetitive in terms of game play, but it's still brilliant. There's a fantastic storyline to go with it and plenty of diversity within the maps / dungeons to keep you occupied. I'd highly recommend the Lords of Destruction expansion pack, if for nothing other than a larger inventory. Finally D2 generates unique maps for each play through so the adventure never stops.

ReputationRep:
    I have also played diablo2 game . It is very entertaining game. I have played this game free time. I love the music of in this game. entertainment is the best source of game.So I really enjoy this game....

ReputationRep:
    yeah fantastic, both of them, though diablo 1 is quite short, i would recommend it. It can keep you entertained for sooo long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)

Deffo play diablo I too, don't ignore it at all! Diablo 1 was an amaaaazing game, really enjoyable. Trust me - it's the most addictive thing ever.

Diablo II is obviously great too.

ReputationRep:
    clickclickclickclickclickclickcl ick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)

You do know diablo 3 is comming out may 15 right? It will be my summer game :P looks amazing... I've played d1, d2 and WOW, but WOW has become boring after playing it for a long time. Btw though, what level did you get to in WOW? maybe whilst leveling 1-80 it's repetitive but i think it's one of the least repetitive games lol... diablo is much more repetitive and simple but it's a good break from WOW.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 18, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.