This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I've been sat here for two hours, supposely doing a computer practical and all I've actually done so far is open the program I need!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I've been sat here for two hours, supposely doing a computer practical and all I've actually done so far is open the program I need!
Hehe!!

G
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've bitten my nails and written an email. We rule

Soon I will open word to start my coursework.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
Hehe!!

G
And even though I've now realised this fact, I still don't appear to be doing any work!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And even though I've now realised this fact, I still don't appear to be doing any work!
It's ok....how can you be expected to do any work in the presence of such wonderful company!!!!

G
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
iv done that b4 lol! was in ICT 45 mins and only typed the title! ha doh!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It's ok....how can you be expected to do any work in the presence of such wonderful company!!!!

G
like me! hehe
r316
Report 17 years ago
how can you be expected to do any work in the presence of such wonderful company
I think I blame uk-learning and msn for my procrastination. Does passing the blame make me irresponsible as well? lol
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
like me! hehe
Yes!

G
Ditzy
Rep:
?

G
Its true, when there are lots of people to talk to I do nothing, but some times theres noone interesting on and I'm forced to go work, such a shame, I miss out on all these interesting people. x.
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Its true, when there are lots of people to talk to I do nothing, but some times theres noone interesting on and I'm forced to go work, such a shame, I miss out on all these interesting people. x.
I have to say...it's unusually interesting at this time.....last week during half term....around this time...it was normally empty...prompting physics revision...

G
Ditzy
Rep:
?
I have to say...it's unusually interesting at this time.....last week during half term....around this time...it was normally empty...prompting physics revision...

G
Maybe its because when people are on half term, there are better things to do, like go shopping, but when everyones at school/uni, theres a lot more procrastinating to be done!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Maybe its because when people are on half term, there are better things to do, like go shopping, but when everyones at school/uni, theres a lot more procrastinating to be done!
Very possibly!!! So are you actually doing work at the moment now...or still stalling?!?!lol

G
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Very possibly!!! So are you actually doing work at the moment now...or still stalling?!?!lol

G
Nope, I've even gone so far as to close the program now so I can give up and go get some lunch. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Its not due in for another week!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

G
awwww! *hug hug*
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
awwww! *hug hug*
Thank you!! I cried myself to sleep that night!!! Actually no....i fell asleep thinking about simple harmonic motion.....

G
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Thank you!! I cried myself to sleep that night!!! Actually no....i fell asleep thinking about simple harmonic motion.....

G
Unfortunate!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nope, I've even gone so far as to close the program now so I can give up and go get some lunch. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Its not due in for another week!
Hehe!! Do it tomorrow??? Madness!!!! I'd be inclined to do it at 2 am the morning when its supposed to be handed in!!

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Unfortunate!
Tell me about it!!! I think i dreamt about springs and pendulums that night...i'm so sad!!

G
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i no what u mean. I go into college on my day off planning to finish my assignment, and just spent the whole time on here.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (9)
69.23%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
15.38%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
7.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
7.69%

Watched Threads