Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was going to leave and be productive once I'd reached 750 posts, but I wasn't looking and now I've missed it, I'll just have to saty here until I reach 800 now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I was going to leave and be productive once I'd reached 750 posts, but I wasn't looking and now I've missed it, I'll just have to saty here until I reach 800 now!
    At least you're setting oyurself targets!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    At least you're setting oyurself targets!!!

G
    Yep, they just might be a bit unrealistic, considering its taken me 7 months to get this far! I'm gonna be here for a while yet I think! (Or until I get really really hungry!)

ReputationRep:
    Yep, they just might be a bit unrealistic, considering its taken me 7 months to get this far! I'm gonna be here for a while yet I think! (Or until I get really really hungry!)
    Better to aim high and miss than aim low and hit!! That's my philosophical regurgitation for today over and done with!!

G

ReputationRep:
    lol i cant wait til i get 2000! wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    lol i cant wait til i get 2000! wooo!
    Nearly there, just keep going. Isn't it funny how 1600 seems so much closer to 2000 than 100 is to 500?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly there, just keep going. Isn't it funny how 1600 seems so much closer to 2000 than 100 is to 500?
    yeh and the post count seems to never move wen its that low lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I can't last any longer, I need to go and get some food. I might even go home and do something useful, that and the fact that I'm about to be thrown out of the computer room to make way for a class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no what u mean. I go into college on my day off planning to finish my assignment, and just spent the whole time on here.
    I was the same when i first started but i gotta do ma work coz i got 5 final projects to get done and not alot of time to do them!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been sat here for two hours, supposely doing a computer practical and all I've actually done so far is open the program I need!
    You are not alone! I've had my english essay up on my computer screen all morning, but have yet to finish it, or even type one word on it! There's not even much I need to do on it :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.