This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I was going to leave and be productive once I'd reached 750 posts, but I wasn't looking and now I've missed it, I'll just have to saty here until I reach 800 now!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I was going to leave and be productive once I'd reached 750 posts, but I wasn't looking and now I've missed it, I'll just have to saty here until I reach 800 now!
At least you're setting oyurself targets!!!

G
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
At least you're setting oyurself targets!!!

G
Yep, they just might be a bit unrealistic, considering its taken me 7 months to get this far! I'm gonna be here for a while yet I think! (Or until I get really really hungry!)
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, they just might be a bit unrealistic, considering its taken me 7 months to get this far! I'm gonna be here for a while yet I think! (Or until I get really really hungry!)
Better to aim high and miss than aim low and hit!! That's my philosophical regurgitation for today over and done with!!

G
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol i cant wait til i get 2000! wooo!
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
lol i cant wait til i get 2000! wooo!
Nearly there, just keep going. Isn't it funny how 1600 seems so much closer to 2000 than 100 is to 500?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nearly there, just keep going. Isn't it funny how 1600 seems so much closer to 2000 than 100 is to 500?
yeh and the post count seems to never move wen its that low lol
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Ok, I can't last any longer, I need to go and get some food. I might even go home and do something useful, that and the fact that I'm about to be thrown out of the computer room to make way for a class!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i no what u mean. I go into college on my day off planning to finish my assignment, and just spent the whole time on here.
I was the same when i first started but i gotta do ma work coz i got 5 final projects to get done and not alot of time to do them!!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been sat here for two hours, supposely doing a computer practical and all I've actually done so far is open the program I need!
You are not alone! I've had my english essay up on my computer screen all morning, but have yet to finish it, or even type one word on it! There's not even much I need to do on it :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (119)
38.14%
Take autumn exams (97)
31.09%
Look for a job (10)
3.21%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
2.88%
Take a year out (57)
18.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
6.41%

Watched Threads