Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Salford nursing 2012 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone waiting to hear back from Salford for any of the branches of nursing beginning in September 2012. I have been waiting since my interview in November for Mental health nursing

ReputationRep:
    I went to the post offer open today and they said they have not given out all the offers yet, fingers crossed for you good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
    By the way, I love your username

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby23)
    Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
    By the way, I love your username
    Yes I have got an unconditional place now. It is my firm choice. My username is in memory of my little boy who passed away in 2010 after a long battle with Cancer x

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby23)
    Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x
    Thanks hope it is good news got everything crossed for you. I will be starting adult nursing x

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.