This discussion is closed.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
ur just as bad! get here 4 another one! and harder! shud teach u a lesson!!!! i got a leather belt i think i might use...

orlando blooms gone dodgy since the face hair...
Woah nelly!! That's going into S&M there....save it for the weekends!!

hehe!!

If i've listened to my sister over the past few months...how about Will Young (yes i know he's gay...but he's 'nice'), JT on the front cover of the women's mag Marie something or other.....anyone else i've missed that you girls just love to love??

G
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)

hehe!!

If i've listened to my sister over the past few months...how about Will Young (yes i know he's gay...but he's 'nice'), JT on the front cover of the women's mag Marie something or other.....anyone else i've missed that you girls just love to love??

G
Will Young's like Kiefer Sutherland, he's strangely attractive for some unknown reason!
Think I might go visit my gran, she lives about 5 miles away and has hot water and heating, and she might even cook for me!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

hehe!!

G
JT? NO!!! dont even SAY that name in my presence!
grrr

my mums got a huge crush on robson green n has done the past few yrs... help her
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

anyone else i've missed that you girls just love to love??

G
remember O-Town? Ashley...mmmm....now that is one FINE piece of manhood. Or Nick Lachey; who cares if he's married to jessica simpson?! Pfff, i'm better lol
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Very unimpressed, the central heating pipe burst in my house yesterday, leaving us with out central heating or hot water. I don't think I'll ever be warm again. Supposed to be getting it fixed today, but as yet theres no sign of the guy from British Gas.
Awwww......*FREE 2L BOTTLE VODKA*
That should warm ya up!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
remember O-Town? Ashley...mmmm....now that is one FINE piece of manhood. Or Nick Lachey; who cares if he's married to jessica simpson?! Pfff, i'm better lol
lol pity he dont no u then eh?
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Very unimpressed, the central heating pipe burst in my house yesterday, leaving us with out central heating or hot water. I don't think I'll ever be warm again. Supposed to be getting it fixed today, but as yet theres no sign of the guy from British Gas.
I feel sorry for you! I'm usually cold enough even with the heating turned full on
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
lol pity he dont no u then eh?
i know....alas, if only he'd met me first, he mightn't be stuck with the whining queen of 'domestimacation' that is jessica simpson. *sigh* she is gorgeous tho.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (7)
63.64%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
18.18%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
9.09%

Watched Threads