Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the t-shirt 'i poke badgers with spoons' ?? just wondering if anyone's laughed at it and if neones seen the film clip on www.badgerbadgerbadger.com it's this lil song this about badgers, snakes and mushrooms??

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was Eddie Izzard who came up with the badger/spoon thing.

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of them but they sound funny! Where can you get them from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    I'm pretty sure it was Eddie Izzard who came up with the badger/spoon thing.
    what with the t-shirt? its soo cool lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    Has anyone seen the t-shirt 'i poke badgers with spoons' ?? just wondering if anyone's laughed at it and if neones seen the film clip on www.badgerbadgerbadger.com it's this lil song this about badgers, snakes and mushrooms??
    Gaah!!!!!!! I can't stand that website! It drives me crazy!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You got to love the mushroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You got to love the mushroom.
    Why the mushroom?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the t-shirt 'i poke badgers with spoons' ??
    I was gonna buy that t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    There's a MASSIVE cult following of the badgerbadgerbadger (MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!!) cartoon (of which I am party, it must be said). It's virtually a religion in Singapore, apparently. And yeah, the badger and spoons is Eddie Izzard, who I worship as a god........

Snaaaaake!

ReputationRep:
    BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER .. mushroom mushroom ...BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER ... mushroom mushroom ... BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGERBADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER.. snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkeeeeeee! :eek:

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Why the mushroom?!?!
    It's the funnyest part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It's the funnyest part.
    I prefer the snake myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Why the mushroom?!?!
    If you're asking why, you're missing the point, my love.

ReputationRep:
    I love that site, a friend of mine from another forum showed the site to me....funny every time I watch it...

ReputationRep:
    tis very very funny..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.