Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Maximum grant available 2012-2013? (for returning student) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the maximum grant/loan combo (for incomes <25,000/year) should be for current students (i.e. not the new 2012 system) for the 2012-2013 year? I've just received my entitlement letter from SF and apparently I'm going to receive LESS money than I've been getting this year - by quite a considerable amount!

My mum's income has never been £25,000, not anywhere even close to that amount! So I just want to check that I am getting the full amount or student finance are going to have to answer to a very annoyed and confused guy on the phone!

EDIT: OK rang them up and it seems because I'm in the final year next year I automatically get less because they assume I'll get a job straight after May! The pressure's on it seems :/

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.