This discussion is closed.
Wal
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've applied for 4 physics courses and 1 math/eco course in January.

My personal statement aims more towards physics, but after some consideration my favourite course is actually math/eco at LSE.

As it's very competitive I think about calling or writing them, to ask if they want to know more about my work experience, or give them the toefl test results I got a week ago and tell them how interested I'm in math/eco.

Does that make any sense?

The thing is, I don't want them to throw away my application because I mentioned shortly how great physics is.
Wal
No advice at all?
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
phone them up and explain to them that you have had a change of heart and it is the course you want to do, either that or write them a letter. Offer to come for an interview if they want to know more..

Good luck!!

Ps do it asap so they don't not give you an offer because of you personal statement...
Wal
Ok, that won't have any effet on my other choices or are they sick enough to phone them (you never know) !?
Wal
Allright, thanks a lot? An e-mail will do the job...? I'm not a native speaker so a phone call could get me in trouble, if they ask for too complicated answers...
Wal
Ok, I'll do that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (25)
18.52%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (38)
28.15%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (72)
53.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed