I want to be a slut

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I want to be a teenage whore. I want to seduce men. I want to open the door to the delivery man in a translucent nightslip. I want to beckon with my eyes to a stranger opposite me on the tube. I want to make the first move. I want to have any guy I set my sights on. I want to revel in my body. I want to feel good and I want to make others feel good. I want to be a bad girl.

However, the fear of shame or regret in the future is holding me back. I am scared I will do this and when I am older I will regret it forever. I am scared I won't find a long-term relationship because of that kind of past. Also I'm painfully aware of the value of virginity. I'm still a virgin pretty much only because of that. I feel like if I meet a guy I really like and want to have a relationship with, he will value me much more for my virginity. Its stupid and I don't know why I care so much but its stopped me from going all the way with anyone. Its like I want to be perfect for that person but at the same time I also want to enjoy myself and really do what I want. So I'm torn between the two and I don't know what I should do.
1tartanarmy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol... worst slut ever..... read until....." I'm a virgin."

I'm more of a slut than you... and thats saying something. Come back when your more experienced doll
Gigamonkey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:/ awkward.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
sounds like you just have a bad case of teenageryness? Idk how old you are from the post...

I would wait for the guy if you can, being in a proper happy relationship will probably help kurb the urges, and you could even role play if you find guy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by 1tartanarmy)
lol... worst slut ever..... read until....." I'm a virgin."

I'm more of a slut than you... and thats saying something. Come back when your more experienced doll
I never said I was one... Even the title is I want "to be" a slut, not "I am" one. Learn your tenses doll
RainPours
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to be a teenage whore. I want to seduce men. I want to open the door to the delivery man in a translucent nightslip. I want to beckon with my eyes to a stranger opposite me on the tube. I want to make the first move. I want to have any guy I set my sights on. I want to revel in my body. I want to feel good and I want to make others feel good. I want to be a bad girl.

However, the fear of shame or regret in the future is holding me back. I am scared I will do this and when I am older I will regret it forever. I am scared I won't find a long-term relationship because of that kind of past. Also I'm painfully aware of the value of virginity. I'm still a virgin pretty much only because of that. I feel like if I meet a guy I really like and want to have a relationship with, he will value me much more for my virginity. Its stupid and I don't know why I care so much but its stopped me from going all the way with anyone. Its like I want to be perfect for that person but at the same time I also want to enjoy myself and really do what I want. So I'm torn between the two and I don't know what I should do.
Don't worry what others think, as long as you happy that's what matters
catjaum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you dont need to be a slut...u jus need to lose your virginity.....
Mrx123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hmm well its your life,, who am i to talk u out of it
Staceycake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, I sure needed a laugh to cheer me up and this did it
Jim-Jam
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL
fuzznbass
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Give me a PM
sword
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Groce...
ratherchloe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds to me like you're just horny.
Wait til you lose your virginity, you will probably feel differently.
thatrollingstone
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cool story, hoe.
.eXe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP is a man.
kassiopeia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Like Nike said: "Just do it", nobody cares if a TROLL is a virgin or not...
Spairos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Troll alert
dgeorge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You need to work on your trolling first
RainPours
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I just hate it when people use the word 'slut' it really angers me.

I don't care how you are with boys, no girls in this world should be called a slut even if she is 'loose' with guys.
Spairos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dgeorge)
You need to work on your trolling first
Indeed, he/she still is at a low Troll level yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (392)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (301)
43.43%

Watched Threads